I have tried it.. my parents hated it when the teflon started to show its effects..

Best Answer

this might sound untrue , but i have never , and i never plan to either ! I am proud to say i have never tried drugs ~ except if you consider cigarettes drugs !

Best Answer

*High fives Vman* I got a chewing out for saying that yesterday. :-(

Best Answer

Thanks ! and cheers!

Best Answer

i do

Best Answer

I did leave a pot on the stove too long and what was in it was smoking :-P<br />
I only smoke cigarettes though :-)

Best Answer

cute one !

Best Answer

Thanks :-)

Best Answer

Never even smoked a cigarette and never will.

Best Answer

I tried to but then it was hard to penetrate the metal-coating of the rim so I made noodles instead :)

Best Answer

no pot for me

Best Answer

Yes I do, after a hard day's work I like to get home,get cleaned up then roll a nice spliff and just chill. I had my first smoke in 1970, and have been smoking more or less ever since. Don't see any problem with it. Don't knock it until you have tried it.

Best Answer

i smoke when the consequences are outweighed by the benefits. Is lighting up this joint gunna impact my lungs? Yes. Is it worth it? Probably, but i dont burn bridges so ill smoke it when i get cancer or when i run out of options and need a lift to get by. If it doesnt hurt others and the benefits outweigh the consequences, then ill go for it. But for now id like to be in the best possible health.

Best Answer

nope, not no more

Best Answer

As often as possible

Best Answer

Yeah why not... In certain occasions it can be great but in my opinion, smoking too often like addicts do is really not worth it. You should not ba<x>se relationships on drugs I don't think this can be good

Best Answer

A small amount daily

Best Answer