I consider this a lifestyle choice. What do you smoke?
CarlyOnline CarlyOnline 18-21, F 32 Answers Jul 23, 2012

VS 120 Menthol

I have always loved beautiful women smoking long slim cigarettes. Yes, it is a lifestyle choice and one with risks. Texting/talking on the phone while driving is also a lifestyle choice and one that has significant risks. Those who jump to judge and condemn smokers ought to put a muzzle on it. OK to disagree but NOT ok to bash!

Best Answer

nope and i never have, not my thing!

Best Answer

Yeppers I do :-) Just cigarettes tho

Best Answer

Ditto!

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

nope never even think of smoking :) i hate it

Best Answer

That's good!

Best Answer

three yrs back

but nw i stopped

Best Answer

Impressive.... for how long?

Best Answer

dont knw

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Welcome, smoker :)

Best Answer

hi

Best Answer

We are happy to have you!

Best Answer

thanx

Best Answer

no wayy!!

Best Answer

Thank you for your anwser! :D

Best Answer

Only when I'm smokin' hott ;)

Best Answer

Hell to the no.

Best Answer

Such negativity..

Best Answer

Cancer is a BIG negative.

Best Answer

Agreeable.

Best Answer

Used to but I stopped. Rather have the money...and it's nice to be able to taste food properly :-)

Best Answer

I'm a smoker and love it.

Marlboro Red 100s

Best Answer

Every woman should smoke. They should not be allowed to work or marry unless they smoke.

Best Answer

yes i do as you can see marlboro100's

Best Answer

you consider this a "lifestyle choice" - really?

Ok get ready and try not to be offended by what I am going to say because you just put me on the soap box.

I grew up in a house full of smokers. I lived in my room with the door closed and a towel placed under the door to keep the stink out of my space. When I was young my parents smoked in the car with the windows up - the draft of an open window bothered my Mother's eye. I would beg for a window to be open - no - then I would throw up in the car. They would say "he gets car sick" - i did not get car sick. The cigarettes were making me sick.

Smokers are self centred and inconsiderate of others - if it was not for smoking laws they would continue to trample over the health of other people.

Also why should they be insurable for health care - their reckless behaviour puts up the cost of healthcare for everyone. You want to smoke - then undertake all the costs - the ones you don't face now.

I got to university and the lung society had a machine there to test your lungs. I blew in it. Bingo - "well you don't smoke but you sure are around people who do a lot."

Visited the medical school - everyone who smokes should see what an lung with emphysema looks like - not pretty - AND if you saw it you would never pick up one of these poisonous, noxious things AGAIN.

Stop smoking - FULL STOP - it is not a life style choice it kills people. spouses, children, parents, friends - it kills people

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

No, I prefer to stay healthy.

Best Answer

Nope. My mother broke me of that when I was three. She smoked an old brand called "Lucky Strikes." No filter, no lite anything. She was a smoker. We sat down and she taught me the proper way to light up. Then she had me smoke the thing. That three year old boy puked his guts out and hasn't wanted a cigarette since.

Best Answer

A three year old!? My word is that a story to hear, but she sure put you on the right track. Was that her motive?

Best Answer

She started smoking in the Army during WW2. She knew it was a bad habit and both of my parents tried to quit many times. She didn't want me to start. She wasn't a mean or cruel mother.

Best Answer

I've been smoking about a pack a day since i was 11. I'm 23 now... worst mistake i ever made.

Best Answer

That's a rough and tough situation, but you sure had an early start. I'm 3-5 a day for a year d a half.

Best Answer

only after the fire dies down.

Best Answer

Uhm, what? lol

Best Answer

no not cigarette.

Best Answer

Probably a wise choice.

Best Answer