1053rw 1053rw 61-65, M 16 Answers Nov 24, 2010

what does truning means ?

Best Answer

YEP.

Best Answer

This sounds like the opening line in a statutory rape defense case lol

Best Answer

One of my sisters suggested that males don't mature until their 40's. She heard it was a finding of some scientific study. I didn't bother to ask where the article was published because I encounter too much proof of that almost every time I leave home :-D

Best Answer

Sure. Just as much as I believe that standing in a garage will make a person a car.

Best Answer

Nothing magical happens at any age other than how the law treats you.

Best Answer

for me the mature line started wen i ws 16,now i am 24 and still learning from my past mistake's and ma elder's experienced , i believe when responsibilities struck on you ,then gradually you get matured cause of more experience you get ,<br />
thou its not the age which make's you matured but infact its your surrounding's and way of life that helps you to chooose the good path ....right :)

Best Answer

people mature on 2 different levels, body and mind. because of this, we need age"restrictions" in place to cover the young adults whose bodies are mature but are not mature in mind. some mature quicker than others, but restrictions and age boundaries are designed to protect those young people who are later to step into adulthood than others

Best Answer

Magical line, that is when you realize there is no magic. There are a lot of lines, as I have found in my life. There is the preteen line at 12. There is the age of consent line (Nevada) 16; (Japan) 13. If you want to see wavering line do a search on age of consent. Girls can get married at 13 but they are never old enough to do anything with another girl (Islamic countries). Who draws the line.<br />
I had my first time and a beer when I was 4. I have had wine (with dinner) since I was 5. I can't buy it until 21 Kids in Germany can go in the bar and get a beer, but not here where I life. <br />
Who draws the line.<br />
I hear that I am being protected by having the lines. The lines do not protect me at all. There are a lot of people who don't care about lines, enough that you can do anything you want you just need a little help. A lot of people are willing to help.<br />
The magic line 18, no I think its when you stop believing in magic, when you stop believing in Santa, when your mom's boy friend... Maybe its when you tell your mom and she says your lying.<br />
I know I am on the other side of the line, but I think I crossed it when I was 4.

Best Answer

i in great caution do to that line says to you under the age, your wise for your age, but still do not realize our age law loine is to save adults not youths, so when you cross that line remember that an you too will honer the line of maturity is as you said, an as you matury by experiences protect them below the line an you are saved, understand-------?

Best Answer

Nope, but by the time you have a baby of your own and start raising them, you're usually an adult. Before then, it's a bit gray.

Best Answer

Maturity is a gradual process in which one accumulates life experiences and forms one's own conclusions. There are also varying types, such as emotional and physical maturity. Physical maturity is once an individual has attained adult (or full-grown) physical development. That type of maturity is typlically between late teens and early twenties, emotional maturity carries with it much more of a variable age range.

Best Answer