My whole life is not a lie, but yes, I am living several lies that I will carry with me to my grave.

Best Answer

No, I'm as real as real gets, but sometimes I wish that I was living somebody's else's life, but then again, their life can be a lie. I mean, if you're happy all the time, something fishy about that, right? I'm learning to be content and grateful for my life they way it is, but there's nothing wrong is hopeing and dreamer bigger.

Best Answer

At the moment but if things go to plan it will all be out in the open soon

Best Answer

Not now but in high school I was. I acted differently in front of one set of friends versus another and I would act differently in school/class then out of class and I would act differently in front of my parents. At the time, I just thought of it like a solar system where each group of people or places I know are planets and I just hop from planet to planet each day with myself being the sun. It's really a hectic way to live.

Best Answer

'We're like two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year...'

Best Answer

no, I don't think I could live like that. Maintaining the lie and your real life is just too much work!

Best Answer