sinderella7 sinderella7 51-55, F 16 Answers Sep 7, 2013 in Community

Yes its wonderful to be able to sympathize w someone. I felt lile that when someone i know was really hurting..and then someone told me somethig which was painful to me but i dont know if it was that painful to them they were scared at the time. He ssked for fforgiveness

Best Answer

Yeah I do....... But I dont cry coz I am a person who offers a shoulder to cry on for anyone in distress.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Me too

Best Answer

Sometimes yes. I have a talent for seeing things from other people's point of view and and feeling their sorrow is part of that.

Best Answer

In my encounters with people,they don't seem to have that empathy

Best Answer

True. Empathy is not very common. Although I have met quite a few empaths on EP.

Best Answer

sometimes

Best Answer

I do too

Best Answer

yes most of the time...that's how i can understand thr problem and sorrow ..

Best Answer

Yes I feel the pain of anothers loss

Best Answer

sometimes

Best Answer

I do

Best Answer

All the time.... if I am pms-ing I will even cry at adverts for cancer, or death by smoking, etc.

Best Answer

Its awful

Best Answer

But sometimes i want to feel something and i cant. I think when u have suffered a lot and ur angry it is hard to sympathize. Its like yea ur hurting so....i hurt too

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Yes, I can feel their pain and sorrow and I cry with them, especially when they are close to me. I am very sensitive.

Best Answer

Yes. but only for people who usually hide their sorrows and try their best to get over what happened with them.

Best Answer