SiennaRain SiennaRain 26-30, F 14 Answers May 13, 2011

Yes very often, it usually traces back to something someone said

Best Answer

Hmmm that's a thought! Glad I'm not only one

Best Answer

Ya, that is because there are so many things in life that are so difficult. Maybe our souls feel for the tornato victims or the Japan people. Maybe we are feeling for the world's problems or everything that is going on in our own back-yard. It feels as if everyone in the world has something they are struggling with personal. Cling to the Cross and know Jesus Loves YOU.

Best Answer

Yes and it's frustrating because I like to resolve what's bothering me!

Best Answer

Yes; that slightly preoccupying condition akin to floating anxiety ~ but it is more of a dismayed acceptance with a tinge of disappointment that something could be much better or reignite a lost passion in life.

Best Answer

Take some quiet time.....you`ll figure it out.

Best Answer

It bothers me that I dont know whats wrong with me, often

Best Answer

sure do

Best Answer

Yes but I am an empath, so I feel the emotions of other people. So it's hard to decipher which feelings are my own at times :)

Best Answer

I've had this feeling too. It happened about the same time our niece would have started stealing money from under our noses. I didn't discover all the cash gone for a couple of months.

Best Answer

Your not alone. I get that feeling many times. Sometines I don't even like me. I try to listen to some upbeat<br />
music to get me out of it.

Best Answer

sorry I just interchanged the answers....this happens to me many times, i need to calm myself to figure out whats happening in my life once in a week.

Best Answer

An itch you can't quite find

Best Answer