heartandsoul555 heartandsoul555 36-40, F 12 Answers Jan 14, 2013 in Community

Not really. I can manage to get by in conversation anyway. If people like you, they'll want to hang out with you even if you're shy, so I ended up forming really close friendships instead of lots of friendships, and found love, instead of incessant dates. <br />
Also, my grade was really egalitarian when it came to coolness. No one was really rude or lorded over anyone, unlike the grade below us. Everyone got along, so it was easy to make friends, even as a shy person.

Best Answer

I wish I were more assertive and less tentative in expressing my emotions. I spend too much time worrying about being rejected.

Best Answer

Maybe thats my problem.

Best Answer

I HATE being wrong, so I don't take chances. I am doing more, but I'm not sure EP counts. But I have committed to being completely honest here, which scares me, but which helps me be myself instead of what somebody else wants.

Best Answer

Oh my goodness. YES. Absolutely yes, and I do not like it honestly. But it's just in my nature, if I can say that I wasn't born a natural outgoing person then I would say it. Okay fine, I wasn't born as a outgoing person. So many good opportunity that I have passed up because of my shyness..

Best Answer

Yes, I will admit there have been times my shyness deterred me, I can look back on and say only if I did this or said that.

Best Answer

I know exactly what you mean :(

Best Answer

Frequently yes

Best Answer

Yes! Its not as bad as it once was, but it still inhibits me.

Best Answer