For example. A black girl being loud for no reason and the situation could've been avoided with just peaceful talk.
Tre97 Tre97 18-21, M 20 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in EP

I identifay with the Human race, and yes, am not proud of it.

Best Answer

All i see is the human race ,and the human race is a disgrace sometimes.

Best Answer

That behavior comes in every color - it's the most obnoxious self obsorbed starved for attention sound their is

Best Answer

YES, but I'm white. Thank you, Honey Boo Boo.

Best Answer

white guilt got to be too fashionable for a while, so i eventually stopped doing that...<br />
i just stick to the usual middleclass liberal angst, with a soupcon of concern for 50% of the world's population who subsist on $1225/yr or less

Best Answer

No, what others do doesn't have an affect on me.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

I don't, ignorance is prevalent throughout all the ethnics some just express it differently.

Best Answer

Blacks themselves do indeed play a contributory role in their stereotyped reputations that they despise.

Best Answer

we are only responsible for ourselves not the whole race, but I see your point :)

Best Answer

I do. I try not to but for the last few weeks I've been giving in little by little.

Best Answer

That behavior is truly unlikeable.

Best Answer

I don't feel responsible for my whole race

Best Answer

you don't tar everyone with the one brush!! chill

Best Answer

Yes I do.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer