Zivana Zivana 18-21, F 13 Answers Jul 2, 2012

Of course, I'm different to different people, from very shy to confident. Switched so many times sometimes I forget who I am

Best Answer

me too... is that normal? :/

Best Answer

Hey this happens to me too! it's normal.,. but then again I'm not really normal... What ever!

Best Answer

Yes I do. Not a lot, like completely different. But there's some people I'm more serious around and there are others I'm a complete goof around. And then there are certain guys I naturally become more flirty with and then those I can't stand so I act all tough girl and stuff. I think it's kind of natural to switch.

Best Answer

I don't think my personality switches, but certain people bring out certain personality traits. I'm usually pretty calm and down to earth, but if I were to go visit some friends I had in college, I'd be a bit more lively and less serious about everything.

Best Answer

yes i do ...i'm a social chameleon or i have the makings of a psycho killer...

Best Answer

Yes, you have to. There are some people who will walk all over you if you're timid, so with them you have to be firm, then there are those that are timid, that might be intimidated by you if you're firm, in which case you have to be a bit softer so that they're comfortable being close to you. There are some people that are wild that find mellow people boring, in which case you have to turn on the charm to keep them from being bored. It is necessary.

Best Answer

of course i do, i need to maintain a certain image in social situation. sometimes is a must in job requirements. and truly, i would not want some of the people i see working showing their personal feelings.like lawyers and doctors:")

Best Answer

Naw I am just the same old smarty pants, silly me to everyone.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

Nope <br />
I am same for everyone

Best Answer