LadyLouisiana LadyLouisiana 56-60, F 20 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Community

Sometimes I take the train in the wrong direction and go all the way to the last stop. I make sure it get to sit and I forget the people around me and I unwind its awesome. Everyone should do it.

Best Answer

yesss i love going for walks why not take the long way

Best Answer

Yes all the time. Walking is my "me time".

Best Answer

Yes, it's strangely therapeutic!

Best Answer

Occasionally!!

Best Answer

Some days, I choose the long way home, to just have quiet before I face all the goings on at home. Ohter days, I take the shortest way, because I just have so much to do. Then there are the days, I raced home so fast, it's a wonder I don't get a speeding ticket, because just want to be in my baby's arms. Well, that was 4 years ago, before we went our separate ways.

Best Answer

sorry

Best Answer

It's ok, we both knew we each needed different paths to follow our dreams. I will always love her. She was the love of my life!

Best Answer

Often

Best Answer

no , my walks are more organized , i have a purpose or mission , A,B,C,and D then home , that's it , there's only a few things that may cause me to change or delay somewhat the mission , animals , those cute furry ones and some of my feathered friends too

Best Answer

Yes...it's very calming to drive along the lake.

Best Answer

ye

Best Answer