I am tg. I wear mostly female cloths but as i have not yet been prescribed hormones i am still 'manly' in some aspects. so i androgyne my dress style to be seen to be 'a man' but openly wearing tights, ballets flats, slacks, tops etc and make up. what do you think?
christinemelody christinemelody 56-60, T 7 Answers Jan 19 in LGBT

I think you will always be a biological man who is doing his own thing, and surgery is not necessary for that to happen. I think gender is just a false perception of society. I think everyone should be comfortable doing whatever they want to do, without feeling they have to change themselves to conform.

Best Answer

thank you hun

you have inspired me

Best Answer

That's not to far, it's just you

Best Answer

thanks hun

i do try

Best Answer

I think you have to follow the path that you believe you should be on. If what you are doing makes you happy, then its right for you. You don't need others' approval and consent. Have yourself the best life that you can.

Best Answer

do not know if there is an answer to that question you have to follow your heart I think

Best Answer

I agree, do what you're comfortable with. If your getting the desired results, leave well enough alone

Best Answer

sounds comfortable enough to you, let it be :)

Best Answer

I don't know.I don't have anyone to go with,lol.

Best Answer