underconstruction underconstruction 41-45, F 28 Answers Sep 23, 2008

Ill always wonder if my ex thinks about me, I wish he does but I dont think theres any chance he will do cause hes in a relationship now, its been 15 months now since we broke up and I still love him. It sucks :l

Best Answer

Everyday I wonder if she ever stops and thinks about me. I still love her with all my heart, she broke it off because we live to far from one another, now she has a new bf.

Best Answer

Sometimes, I think it is pointless after a certain point though, especially if you know you'd never see them again.

Best Answer

no, i know he does.

Best Answer

yes she does....i know it everytime she sticks a new pin in her voodoo doll of me hehehehe

Best Answer

I guess he does. When he tells our 13yr old son he is a whining p**** just like his mother, or that he is a fat cow like his mother.

What do you think?

Best Answer

yes i wonder sometimes but i'm sure the answer is no. if he thought anything of me, had any regard for me, he wouldn't have left the way he did. that right there tells me all i need to know.

Best Answer

I was wondering something similar just today actually.

Was I as important to him as he was to me? A friend, a lover, someone for whom sparks flew? A really good memory about younger, more pleasant days? A person that always has a place in his heart?

There was so much unsaid in that relationship, all I can do is speculate.

Best Answer

Yes. And I'm mean. I hope he misses me and thinks of all the good times. Then I hope he thinks of all the horrible, hurtful things he did/said and feels absolutely ******* terrible.

Best Answer

I don't care what most of them think about. I rarely ever think of them (with the exception of 2). Mostly every once in a while I'll get an email from on of my exes asking what ever happened between us and how we should have worked it out. I normally just read and delete. Sometimes just getting that little ego boost makes my day. I don't have a need to return the favour.

Best Answer

I do wonder and I always hope they aren't. I doubt it would be anything nice. One is still sulky I broke it off, one threatened to kill me, and one is still cross that I told people he assaulted me. So if they are thinking about me, its probably not a good thing lol. But they can think what they like as long as they do it far away from me.

Best Answer

I do wonder. But I hear from the friends I still see that he couldn't care less anymore. I'd like to think he does, because I do think about him, even though I am now engaged to someone else. We were together for almost five years, so we had a huge impact on each other's lives. I don't miss him, but he's a part of a lot of my memories, so when I remember things, he's just there in it.

Best Answer

Only one and he better be thinking of me. Considering we just saw each other and we message daily! He's still an ex though but it's good to have him around. The rest of them maybe for an ego boost I want them to, and think damn why did I let her go?

Best Answer

Yes all the time.....

Best Answer

No, never.

Best Answer

First Husband-Smooth lying talker and a Cheater-No, I don't wonder if he thinks about me.

Second Husband-Mid life crisis at 40 something and didn't want to be married anymore. Took our assets and ran for the hills-NO-, don't wonder if he thinks of me!

Third Husband-He's a KEEPER and I know he wonders about me, as I do about him! :D

Best Answer

I often dreamed and wondered about it. But sometimes I'm amazed. Just a week ago my 'ex bf ' tex'd me. A little shocked but even a greater shock to receive his call no more than 30 minutes ago. "Not kidin" read blog for story.

But yes, to answer that inquiry....I do belive they think about us.

Best Answer

Yes I wonder sometimes. I know one of them does think about me but only as a friend. I often wonder what happened to the others.

Best Answer

yes alot actually an not just one of them i think about two of them and wounder i'm sure they must think about us aswell in fact i no one of my ex's does cause he just messaged me the otherday out of the blue!! after 4 YEARS and he is now the man i wished he'd become

Best Answer

i think about it every day

Best Answer