whiteangle whiteangle 36-40, F 18 Answers Sep 14, 2010

I much prefer to hear and tell the truth up front...it saves lots of confusion and hurt later...

Best Answer

I always shoot from the hip-I do not always hit my target though

Best Answer

I am careful with my words, however, I am honest with what I have to say. It is the best way.

Best Answer

Depends on the audience .. if they are well educated / open minded then i speak my mind knowing that they will understand not necessarily agree.. if they are not open minded then why bother .. if i speak out or not it will be the same to them ..since they already have pre determined opinion ..

Best Answer

Yes I speak my mind, whoever don't like it wouldn't be my problem it would be theirs.

Best Answer

It depends on the situation and who I'm talking to. Sometimes I have no doubt that bluntly speaking my mind will offend and aside from the people I'm closest to, who likely already know what I'm thinking, I consider whether it's worthwhile or not before I do it.

Best Answer

I agree direct can be offending and dircretion necessary. But straight to the point is my style when a relationship of trust and sometimes tolerance of disagreement develops. Still in some cases one never knows. I expressed what I thought was an obvious conclusion to a long time EP friend who had duly weighed, considered, and even thanked me for past direct thoughts. Whoops. I was immediately blocked for the first and only time here. Oh well, too bad. My direct style with those I have befriended over a long term remains unchanged and in every case that goes both ways.

Best Answer

I say exactly what I'm thinking...hasn't won me any friends yet

Best Answer

I think it would depend on the situation, and whom the person is that was in need of my answer..

Best Answer

I speak from the heart and sometimes offend unintentionally.

Best Answer

straight is a natural option

Best Answer