Why? It's one thing to admire beauty but is there a limit when you become obsessive?
RogerThompson RogerThompson 41-45, M 4 Answers Jan 24, 2012

i see things i would like sometimes say for example

expensive items for my house, because iam a person who doesnt like to go

into debt ,i dont go out and get it on my card !, i just save enough until i have the money

to purchase the item,,if its been sold well least i then have the money to choose something else.

i have some nice paintings , i dont collect pictures of pretty people as such

i just like to look at art, that makes me feel good/Happy, sometimes i even let myself

dissapear within that painting,its great escapism.

Best Answer

NO I have better things to do than worry about pretty people cuz i dont care about looks

yes there is a limit to this its called love infatuation lust.

love is real

infatuation is obsession about someone or something like stalkers do (what do mainstream people do this day damn it....)

lust is a killer it will drag you too hell if you do so be careful

Best Answer

I have a file of my favorite actresses and models, but the time I spend collecting them is maybe 10 - 15 minutes a week averaged out. Doesn't seem obsessive to me. Funny thing is, once I have a photo I seldom go back and look at them...

Best Answer

cyber version of harvesting food for the home perhaps.

Best Answer

yup I collect p o r n-nah it is all the gewd stuff.

Best Answer