...your idea of your ideal life or awesome, unrealistic things going your way?
MushroomFaerie148 MushroomFaerie148 22-25, F 7 Answers Jun 6, 2011

No. I think most people realise after a while that there is no such thing. Life is full of ups and downs and it is how we react to these situations that make us the people we are.<br />
The glossy mags and tv shows would have young people believe that being famous with lots of money is the perfect life.....how untrue we know that to be.<br />
The closest anyone can come is through their own state of mind. After all, it is your own perception of your life that counts. Nobody else.

Best Answer

Thats why I said, unrealistic.
Im aware, but I still fantasize....I can't help it, I find myself doing it all the time...that's why I asked the question

Best Answer

I don't think people plan for a perfect life. Some inherit a perfect life, some find themselves in a financial situation and with the wherewithall to make a perfect life, but I would suggest that most people don't work at making their lives perfect. There is nothing wrong in fantasising about a pefect life; let's be honest, we all dream of what it is that we like. But don't lose sight of the here-and-now and what it has to offer you. The 'perfect life' is where *you* draw the line and say that you hare happy and content; anything over and above that line is a blessing :-)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

yeah , very much I guess

Best Answer

Yeah, I guess. Even though life isnt a fantasy, people with strong will still have high hopes.

Best Answer

I agree with bottom comment. :]

Best Answer