...your idea of your ideal life or awesome, unrealistic things going your way?
MushroomFaerie148 MushroomFaerie148 22-25, F 7 Answers Jun 6, 2011

No. I think most people realise after a while that there is no such thing. Life is full of ups and downs and it is how we react to these situations that make us the people we are.

The glossy mags and tv shows would have young people believe that being famous with lots of money is the perfect life.....how untrue we know that to be.

The closest anyone can come is through their own state of mind. After all, it is your own perception of your life that counts. Nobody else.

Best Answer

Thats why I said, unrealistic.
Im aware, but I still fantasize....I can't help it, I find myself doing it all the time...that's why I asked the question

Best Answer

I don't think people plan for a perfect life. Some inherit a perfect life, some find themselves in a financial situation and with the wherewithall to make a perfect life, but I would suggest that most people don't work at making their lives perfect. There is nothing wrong in fantasising about a pefect life; let's be honest, we all dream of what it is that we like. But don't lose sight of the here-and-now and what it has to offer you. The 'perfect life' is where *you* draw the line and say that you hare happy and content; anything over and above that line is a blessing :-)

~F~

Best Answer

yeah , very much I guess

Best Answer

Yeah, I guess. Even though life isnt a fantasy, people with strong will still have high hopes.

Best Answer

I agree with bottom comment. :]

Best Answer