Onesarcasticlady Onesarcasticlady 36-40, F 7 Answers Dec 14, 2013 in Community

NO<br />
That would be disrespectful and invasion on their privacy

Best Answer

K......I respect your opinion.

Best Answer

No, but if he was living under my roof, I would.

Best Answer

that's creepy. I would just tell them that the browsing history is always something you can check and that you will. Spying... is not necessary.

Best Answer

They know i will but they are rather bold.

Best Answer

perhaps you need to have a real conversation about what's acceptable and why...and potential punishment for breaking the rules. With young kids.. I personally think they should be monitored while on rather than just checking up

Best Answer

I have before, a long time ago. And I'm glad I did because I found online bullying of my son, of which I dealt with ;)

Best Answer

No, But I think that they are spying on me.

Best Answer

Wow......that's the first lol!!!!

Best Answer

They know more about it than I do. what do you say when you daughter starts telling the whole world your browser history?????

Best Answer

We'll sometimes my teens do act like they are my parents. I'm good at distracting or diverting attention away from things so i would just start another conversation or have a talk with them and ask them why do they insist on sharing my business. I don't do it to them.....

Best Answer