Absolutely..... I came to the aid of a young guy on the metro in Newcastle a few years ago, still got a scar under my eyebrow to prove it! 3 onto 1 isn't fair 3 onto 2 when one of the two can handle himself is a lot better 😎

Best Answer

When its a group effort I really see red, almost like I loose all regard for my own safety.

Best Answer

I usually advise people to avoid the cops. Bullies are bad.

Best Answer

I try to hold out on any violence. I like to use my size to embarrass or to scare them for picking on someone weaker or at a disadvantage.

Best Answer

I am just a little dude and this is one of my favorite pasttimes.<br />
I won't get into why I am qualified for such an activity, but it is pretty rare that three months go by that I don't wail on some random bully for something. It usually has to do with animals or hitting women, but can be for just about anything. I am a total jerk.

Best Answer

I know what you mean. Seeing something or someone that can't defend themselves is always a good reason to step in, but when it involves animals something just snaps...

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yeah I do. Sometimes I think I should back down but I can't help it lol.

Best Answer

If its within the law and your just trying to restore balance, I say have at it.

Best Answer

Yup.

Best Answer

I don't have a response to this.

Best Answer