Daphney1001 Daphney1001 18-21, M 24 Answers Feb 26, 2012

Usually on the phone, i tell them i love them back at the end of the phone call..

Best Answer

yes of course

Best Answer

When my Dad was alive, yes, I told him each time I spoke to him or saw him. I tell my Mom each time I see her or talk to her. She is demented, but still knows who I am. Someday she will no longer be here, and this declaration of love will bring me comfort.

Best Answer

When ever I see them I tell them :o)

Best Answer

At every opportunity, because I know the day will come when I wont be able to say it to them.

Best Answer

All the time. They aren't going to be around forever and I want no regrets when they return to the Earth

Best Answer

All the time.

Best Answer

Of course...every day is not promised!

Best Answer

Every conversation ends with terms of endearment.

Best Answer

Most definitely!!!

Best Answer

i havent done that in a while and i feel that the longest u dont do it the harder it gets to do

Best Answer

That's true, but I'm sure they know :o)

Best Answer

I do every time we talk. Which isn't much. But I do

Best Answer

Everyday.

Best Answer

I cannot tell them

Best Answer

I only have my father, and our relationship is just get better than the past but telling him I love him is kinda weird.. I just said that I care much 4 him, well i think he know

Best Answer

Even though I live with my mom, hardly ever. Not that I don't. Its just something we don't really say to each other.

Best Answer