I want to believe that he will get us out of this mess, even if we do get some cuts and bruises along the way. I hope you all still believe in him as well.
JollyDevittaRoger JollyDevittaRoger 22-25, M 102 Answers Mar 23, 2009

No... And I never did...

Best Answer

What's there to believe in?

Best Answer

hope'n'change!

Best Answer

you might not like the "change" you're left with. Greece like economy on the way....1 trillion in deficit spending each year

Best Answer

I believe in God, I believe in love, I believe in honesty, I believe in virtues, I believe in respect amongst those who have earned it, but I am smart enough not to believe in Obama.

Best Answer

You are right nighthunter

Best Answer

Not really.

Best Answer

of course i do. so far he is actually surpassing all my expectations. it's frikkin wonderful. lessons are going to be learned. retribution, finally! life's a journey, enjoy the ride. hehehe

Best Answer

I think people (the smart ones) are starting to see what a big puppet he is

Best Answer

Yes. He is doing all he can to save this country from the corrosion and destruction which politicians have created.<br />
There is nothing slick about him, he can laugh about it or cry about it. Pick one, and Im glad he is smiling. <br />
Like he sais, if someone had told you that the least of your troubles are Iraq a year ago, who would have believed it?<br />
He is doing the best he knows how an that man has alot of talent, if he can't pull it off in getting us back on our feet than its up to God alone. <br />
Have Faith in him, pray for him and yourself.

Best Answer

Read his autobiographies. he really doesn't like this country as it stands.

Best Answer

Yes. He's been addressing every major issue since Day One and I do believe we will see that the actions taken will begin to bring us towards economic recovery over the coming months.

Best Answer

It's now 2011, I wonder if any of those 11 who foolish "liked" your "coming months" prediction have enough sense to reevaluate their position! None, Ill bet! The liberal mind is imperiousness to reality.

Best Answer

you are right SmrtguyUT. What major issues were addressed? 1.6 Trillion of deficit spending each year and the CBO says it's going to continue for the next 10 years....till we go broke.

Best Answer

R U Kidding? I still believe in the tooth fairy and Easter bunny.... Who is Obama compared to those?

Best Answer

YES, Si, Oui, Yavol, Dui, Hai, Da, YES in every way.<br />
To RobertHedrock: **** YOU and the f***ing horse you road in on.<br />
Obama is the first globally admired US president and if you don't know that, you need to get out of that tiny corner of your head you think with and go out in the world and see.<br />
People like you who slam such an eloquent man of vision and mission make themselves look like idiots. It's a good thing you all are in the minority.<br />
Obama is America's and the world's best hope for drawing us all together. Go Daddy Cool!

Best Answer

i would argue that Jesus is the best hope this world has, but judging from your hate speech you disagree..

Best Answer

There is a differences between likes and respects and Obama has never been respected and never will be respected as a Great American President. Who I chose to drink beer with and who I respect as a leader is two different people.
P.S. I would never vote for someone because they are Black, will be the first Black President, nor will I vote for a woman because she is a woman or will be the first woman to be President.
I will vote for Walter Williams because he is intelligent and he understands what motivates people to act on their own.
Debbie Cook

Best Answer

no he's not

Best Answer

I currently support Obama and hope that he returns this country to sanity.<br />
After the Bush years anything has to feel better.<br />
I think that he has done a wonderful job so far in the intelligent way he has picked his administration and I think that he will have a positive effect on the youth of America and on the economy as long as he can get it done soon.<br />
If you ask if I believe in him I would say rephrase the question and don't make it sound like we are looking at a religious phenomenon or a Messiah

Best Answer

Picking Joe Biden as his first act after winning the nomination should have been a hint as to what you were voting for!

Best Answer

What's he done that's sane? spent money like a drunken liberal? blamed it all on Bush. Have you looked at the out of control spending he's doing? He's Bush x 4 ...but...you hated Bush.

Best Answer

Yes I do believe in him. I also know that nothing is going to be instantaneous. It takes a while for the things he put into affect to actually start working. So I do not expect everything to start getting better right away. I know it will take a while.<br />
I also don't put all of my expectations on him. That is way too much stress for one person to deal with. We all need to do our part as well and not just wait it out.

Best Answer

But he has all that experience as a community organizer!

Best Answer

Not to mention Congress continues to thwart so many of the efforts put forth by Obama's administration. Amazing - as the saying goes, "Point a finger and three point back..."

Best Answer

**** Reagan, I was poor as a kid because of his budgetary ideas.

Best Answer

Seriously, "lightheat"? You blame President Reagan for your or your parent's failures to financially succeed in life?
Well documented history has long established the fact that the United States of America experienced great financial prosperity, expanding the middle-class to record levels, during the years of the Reagan administration, primarily as a result of Mr. Reagan's tax repeals and government deregulation. It is difficult to argue against facts but logic suggests that you will attempt to do so anyway.

Best Answer

Not to mention that not even the democrats in the senate voted for obama's budget.

Best Answer

Hey, at least he's trying, which is a lot more than Bush ever did in eight years.

Best Answer

He's doing better in 2 months than Bush did in an entire 8 years. Bush took more than 1/3 of his time as president in vacation time, worst president ever. Obama rocks.

Best Answer

Huh!? Obama never misses his weekend golf outings. He's big on vacations too, more than Bush. Do you read?

Best Answer

Obama has more balls than bush or clinton ever did. He's signed more paperwork and done more in the past couple of months than Bush probably has the entire 8 years he's been in office. If he isn't assassinated for being a decent president, I think he'll be one of the best we've ever had. The reason I think he'll be one of the best is because he's young enough to understand what's going on, and has ambition enough to not be afraid to tackle it. He isn't half dead yet, so he actually has a reason to care about our future.

Best Answer

YES I DO!!!! He's doing the best he can with what he has. I like the fact that he is calling out the corps that are misusing the bail-out money and I like how he reached out to Iran on their special holiday to show them respect. I think the man is just getting started and I will continue to pray for him and OUR country. He's fighting for US. GOBAMA!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I do, 100%, all the way. He won't be perfect, but no president is, and even if he doesn't want to he's still going to have to play politics, so we have to expect some things to happen that we don't like and don't understand, but in the end I believe he has the countries best interest at heart and all the desicions he makes will ultimately be to benefit the United States.

Best Answer

Right now he seems to be taking from the poor to bail out the rich. Why should taxpayers bail out all these failed institutions? All I see him doing is helping big business. Time will tell. He is my president whether I like it or not and I will support and pray for him to make wise choices for all Americans. I believe he can. The question is will he?<br />
If you believe that scooping water from the deep end of the swimming pool and dumping it into the shallow end will make the shallow end deeper; he is right on track!

Best Answer

I didn't believe in him before he became President I certainly don't believe in him now. All he does is talk he has done nothing to try and stop this and don't scream bail out because we are ALL paying for that.<br />
I don't see him doing a thing about gas prices, food prices, people losing there jobs there homes. I see nothing. OH I saw that the stocks where at an all time high as they pick up these assets that broke are backs for pennies on the dollar.<br />
Bush was an idiot. Obama, well anyone that allows people to call them a Messiah which he has is not someone I want to place my trust and faith in.

Best Answer

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer