meminger meminger 31-35 12 Answers Jul 8, 2012

A stuffed mouse (either Pixie or Dixie from the old cartoon show, not sure which one it is) that must be over 50 years old.

Best Answer

I have kept a stuff animals and i am 54years old and i have <br />
kept him . <br />
And that is long time to keep some thing and did not lose it.

Best Answer

A picture of my parents wedding photo. My dad passed away before I was born and I miss him so much..

Best Answer

I have a few things, school papers and ribbons I was proud of, a painting I made in 3rd grade, all my journals and poetry, a doll bed my dad built, a rocking horse that was my brothers and is now my sons, I wasn't a lovey kid so, no sqwishy blankies or woobies here!

Best Answer

My blanket i cover myself when im sad or my moms angry at my

Best Answer

The only thing left from my childhood is part of my coin collection. My Mom recently found them while going through some boxes and more of them turned up at my sisters (they were in a firebox). I can still see all the precise 11 yr old handwriting on each packet indicating coin, country, and year.

Best Answer

I still have a bunch of albums hung on my wall that my dad gave me.(Zeppelin, Beatles, Steve Miller, Boston, Kansas)

Best Answer

i have a very very old donkey that was kitted by my Nan, who has now passed away, it has had soo many operations on it to hold it together, that it is now kept safe in a shoe box, as it has such happy memories.

Best Answer

My teddy bear anthony, i wont lie i cuddle with him if im sad about something

Best Answer

Awww......

Best Answer

I have a teddy bear that my parents got me when I was about 8. Do elementary-school report cards count?

Best Answer

Dolly Surprise

Best Answer