Yes, but that was 20 years ago. She was my soul-tie. Her place is now in my memory and not in my heart. Moving the ex from the heart to memory is hard, but is possible.

Best Answer

I do. He is my best friend. I feel very fortunate that we have remained in eachothers' lives, and in a positive way, because for the longest time I thought there would be nothing but hatred/obsession between us. Ta-daa!

Best Answer

see that is the thing i really don't want to be his friend either.....i know he was my best friend but he hurt me so much and he did it more then once.....it is kinda like i wouldn't show him my back cause he would stab me again

Best Answer

It sounds like he has served his purpose in your life, and now it's time to let go, and try to see if you've learned anything. I'm sorry you were hurt. ):

Best Answer

fukking hell no

Best Answer

no. i chose to stop loving her.

Best Answer

how long did it take? I don't want to love my ex but i still feel for him.

Best Answer

I think if it was a very meaningful relationship and you get past all the hurt and pain of splitting up, you will always have a degree of love for your ex. I love my girls' dad very much, but I can't make it work with him. We decided that our kids would be happier coming from a broken home than living in one.

Best Answer

i guess that is my problem, i think we had a good marriage....i know that it was a bit one sided but he hurt me so much i don't want to care for him

Best Answer

No, but thanks for asking.

Best Answer

I care for my ex... YES. But I will not put myself through the things I went through neither

Best Answer

that is kinda what my friend said but he said he still loved his ex...but he wouldn't live with her.

Best Answer

So he might be going back for a few flings then I take it?

Best Answer

no that door is closed....i might catch something.....lol. I just worry about him because he has been making choices that are stupid.

Best Answer

Dumb choices. Everyone has done that lol

Best Answer

yea but he keeps doing it over and over again.....different choices but he keeps doing stupid stuff.....

Best Answer