The dual God is the God beyond... the one science can't find with telescopes etc. The non-dual God is the omnipresent God that is the Universe or the Omniverse... it isn't separate from any atom or electron. It is life. It is physical energy and subtle energy... sub-atomic energy. It is a verifiable God that is proven personally 24/7 with every heart beat, and every breath. It is in every cell of the body. It is interwoven in the fabric of the Universe like the Quantum Unified Field. So if you don't know about this or if you refuse this "God" is it because of the word "God"? A lot of the time it ends up being a rejection of the name or label "God" that makes people shut down over this subject matter. Thoughts?
BluOmni BluOmni 31-35, F 8 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Religion

Generally the term "God" means something different to everyone. I find most arguments are over how to define it.

Best Answer

I find that as well. I also find that when people read "God" anywhere in the Western world they automatically think the dual "God" is being the one referred to.

Best Answer

I define God as an infinite source of energy and infinite knowledge. It can only exist if the universe is infinite. If the universe is infinite, then my definition is actually the non-dual God you refer to.

Best Answer

The great Christian theologian says that God is "being", it is not "a" being. I agree.

Best Answer

Then you call it life. People believing in gods have a vision of that entity that is very human. In former days they would buy gods' clemency through sacrifices. Nowadays they talk to that entity as a friend, they expect that entity to think of them and care about them. The notion of a deity has gone through gentrification. Gods used to be threatening, the modern god is another Santa, a benevolent person. <br />
In any case gods are human.

Best Answer

Sounds like you're equating the idea of God with atomic bonds, and energy. Makes sense to me, but that would reduce god's existence to a literal galactic scale, keeping things in balance. It's fine with me, but I don't see how you could really call it a god. I mean I need ink to write with a pen, but I wouldn't say that ink is the Pen's god. You know?<br />
I get what your saying and feel it's an interesting idea, but ultimately leaves far too many questions. Namely, If all energy is god, where is the spiritual aspect to it? This god clearly can't be sentient, so why call it a god? Lastly, If we are going to say that god is energy, does that mean I experience god when I get shocked?

Best Answer

The subtle is the "spiritual aspect." Different name, exact same thing. This "energy" is what the quantum physicist, Amit Goswami, Ph.d. calls "quantum consciousness" the ground of all being. It is like the ultimate Observor. Everything exists as possibility until Consciousness collapses the wave form into an actuality. "God" has three characteristics that you can find buried under layers of time, myth, culture, ignorance. These characteristics are the Three Omni's: omniscience, omnipotence, omnipresence. Omnipresence - it is everywhere all at once to time and space/physical beings/life; however, transcends the physical/time and space because they are holographic... They are Illusions. Omnipotence - all powerful because it contains all possible power across Universes because of its omnipresence. Omniscience - all knowing; everything is recorded energetically into the fabric of time and space, beyond and this is so because of its omnipresence. It resembles the Quantum/Unified Field which is being scientifically verified and will lead to incredible discoveries and technology for us... Its characteristics also include the Three Omni's. you experience "God" every time you breath and every second you live. Since "God" is omnipresent, it is within anything that shocks you... Lightning, electrical currents in the wires and the wires, etc. These are a part of this holographic physical Universe(s). We experience it as physical, you might experience a electric shock. The sensation is a creation of the CNS and laws that govern the holographic Universe. Read Goswami's book: "God is Not Dead." It will continue to bring up questions. It is the nature of being here.. Human.

Best Answer

I don't see how you can say that. That to me sounds like a gross oversimplification of String theory and a totally contradictory view of quantum immortality combined to make some pseudo-scientific theory that is just lot of three dollar "sciencey" words that say "God did it.". As stated by U of Colorado physicist Victor Stenger, Planck's Constant is integral to the idea of quantum mechanics, research done on how neural pathways use wave-funtion collapses indicates that there is NO micro-macro connection because "the mass of neural transmitter molecules and their speed across the distance of the synapse are about two orders of magnitude too large for quantum effects to be influential." Therefore you really shouldn't have preached ID to me, because a study done years before this dude's book came out basically proves that your "the universe is a CNS" can't be possible because it would violate three laws of physics. Also Your bringing the holographic universe Theory into this just goes even further to show that you don't understand what you're talking about and are just repeating things that sound like they make sense. The Holographic universe theory, if you bother to actually read about it quite simply tells you that THERE IS NO GOD. After all why would god create a hologram when he could create the physical objects themselves? Also HOLOGRAMS ARE NOT PHYSICAL THINGS, so your statement "These are a part of this holographic physical Universe(s)." is patently wrong, because holograms are not tangible. Do you even know what the Holographic Universe theory entails? because from here it looks like your just jumbling theories together in a quite contradictory mass.

Best Answer

Also your embrace of the holographic universe theory is pretty laughable when you realize that means that every hologram created contains a universe. I guess that makes your credit card a sacred holy object right? Actually since you own the card, technically you'd be that hologram's god, because if you hadn't wanted the card the hologram and universe wouldn't have been created...Now do you see why I am so flabbergasted by your "theory"?

Best Answer

Gnat free... I can understand why you would believe all of things you wrote pertaining to holographic universe etc. I am not going to tell you that your grasp of the subject is laughable... Because it is rude and inconsiderate. There are a lot of things I may have been educated in and have learned that you have not because of how, when, where and by who you were raised, where you live, how motivated you are about learning these particular subjects. I don't know you. But your responses are taunts... They are not counter arguments. It isn't my theory BTW. Nothing new under the sun. Do not respond to people who have agreed to see some theories as valid before you have the background info to back-up a counter viewpoint..... Why? If you don't know, how can I begin to explain it?

Best Answer

He who understandith not the obscurities of the dominant thirty seventh triad remainith forever like unto the wombat.

Best Answer

What god wants god gets god come on , and like that when you die you are gone.

Best Answer

A lot of people believe that. But everything in existence is energetic at its core nature... Does energy cease to exist? Can it ever be born? Or have many geniuses verified and accepted as true that energy can't cease to exist but can only change form and travel? So when this holographic experience fades and the body suit you used to survive here transforms after so-called death, are you truly gone? If you are only your body, which body are you referring to? The body at 11:32:02 or the one at 11:32:03? Your body completely regenerates every single atom completely at the end of each year. The body can only change form and travel. So when someone is so-called dead can you truly be gone?

Best Answer

energy cannot cease to exsist but only be turned into a new kind of energy

Best Answer

"We believed that "Matter can be neither created nor destroyed but only altered in form." We believed that "Energy can be neither created nor destroyed but only altered in form." But now we know that energy may become matter, and now we know that matter may become energy and thus be altered in form."

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

Yup

Best Answer