rsihikfdhh rsihikfdhh 18-21, F 28 Answers Jan 18, 2013 in Community

Yes, a penny, so they know I didn't forget.

Best Answer

Exactly.

Best Answer

I do, but it's a small one

Best Answer

Don't even tip for good service. No one ever tipped me in my job. Tipping should be banned.

Best Answer

You do realize they make $2.25/hour, don't you? To wait on you hand & foot?

Best Answer

So why allow then to be paid that low? I live in England we don't allow that. No tipping in many countries in the world now. Maybe this is another thing that the USA needs to catch up on with the rest of the civilised world.

Best Answer

No, and I don't go back either.

Best Answer

Everybody has a bad day. You don't know what they're going through, what the kitchen did to them. and God knows they have a crappy job that pays an average of $2.33/hour. Lotta single moms waiting tables. You don't tip 'em, they can't feed their kids. They pay taxes just as though each and every one of you tipped them 15%, were you aware of that?<br />
I did it ONE DAY when I was 15 as a favor to my mom. Never, ever again and I tip at least 20% no matter what.

Best Answer

A penny or a corner of a dollar but I will always leave a note or tell the manager.

Best Answer

we don't tip here in Aus, thank god

Best Answer

id rather say something first and depending on the reaction i might decide to give them a free tip

Best Answer

Still !? Never have, never will if it's poor service :D

Best Answer

Spit on the check and tell them to keep the change.

Best Answer

I guess if the service was truly terrible and I can tell the server wasn't busy, but willfully neglected to render good service, I would not tip them. Otherwise, if they at least tried I will tip them something. I have worked jobs as a waitress and I know how hard they work.

Best Answer

yes, but not as much as I do when I get good service. Waitresses have to claim tips on taxes, I don't know about other services but that alone makes me want to tip them all. People count on that money and need it.

Best Answer

No.... They'd be lucky if I even pay for the meal if the service is poor...

Best Answer

No way.

Best Answer

no.

Best Answer

Yeah because I dont want spit in my food

Best Answer

Yes. I do. If it is too bad, I will simply never go back, but unless the server is actually surly or rude, I do tip.

Best Answer

No way.

Best Answer

No, of course not!

Best Answer

Truly bad service is met with a dime prominently placed on the check.

Best Answer