bhaktagerald bhaktagerald 41-45, M 16 Answers Jul 21, 2012

All the time. I don't have Facebook or twitter or anything so I still use the nice pen and paper

Best Answer

Nope, I do write letters on the PC sometimes though. My handwriting is atrocious.

Best Answer

at least your spelling isn't

Best Answer

Yup, I have that going for me :D

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

SCENTED paper AND a wax seal... very Romantic. Try it sometime

Best Answer

Hardly ever now, just Christmas time - stamps are not cheep and e-mails are free!

Best Answer

Sometimes, yes. Are you with the ISKCON?

Best Answer

Yes i am. Are you associated?

Best Answer

Not really. But I've been to some. I'm fascinated whenever I'm in one. Did it help knowing karma? does it help knowing what life is all about? I'd like to know.

Best Answer

Yes. It is more personal.

Best Answer

Frak no. If someone sent me a hand written letter I wouldn't even bother reading it before I threw it out.

Best Answer

So I guess you wont be my pen pal ._.

Best Answer

When i need to mail my mom something, I will usually include a handwritten note or letter. I tend to write letters or notes to people thanking them or to my son's teachers on occasion. <br />
I still have stationery and a stockpile of cards.<br />
Unfortunately, the art of letter writing, in your own hand, has faded in favor of typeface emails. But I suppose it could be a good thing as well. It is definitely faster.

Best Answer

I pee in the snow and call them by phone to come and read it

Best Answer

very rarely

Best Answer