yes...and I need to get them out...we got some snow last night....(yes, snow....it didn't last long, but still...)

Best Answer

My weight fluctuates too much, I'm always cycling through new stuff. I'm much thinner now than when it was last cold out.

Best Answer

Sadly, in the UK winter clothes always need to be 'on hand'. Not so much the case vice versa.

Best Answer

I used to but we haven't had a proper summer for a couple of years now so the winter ones have stayed out!

Best Answer

naaa its always winter in the uk

Best Answer

Nope, I now live in a year round warm climate, I no longer need to do that.

Best Answer

Yes and the same, We still have a little time here its still too hot to get them out yet:-)

Best Answer

Lightweight cold weather things stay out all year...the closet is big enough. I do store sweaters in a trunk. Last year's winter was so mild that they never had to come out.

Best Answer

No! I am in Australia in a city where we sometimes get four seasons in a day. I love it. It's variety... :o)

Best Answer