Everyone has some level of pain, but chronic pain can cause depression as well as other problems. How do you deal with yours, if you have any?
ddamali ddamali 26-30, F 10 Answers Jan 25, 2009

I had gallstones and they were the worse pain i have ever experienced, including giving birth three times. I'd normally have to go to hospital, where they'd give me morphine - it only took the edge off & a few times, had no effect whatsoever. I tried everything for the pain - even praying to the Archangel Raphael at one point, i was so desperate. Then i read something very interesting, a kind of visualisation, which i tried and was pleasantly surprised with how effective it was! Here is the visualisation: Your body is merely a vehicle which carries your soul, rather like a car carries people. You, like them, are a passenger in this vehicle you call your body. If you bump your car, you may scratch the paintwork, or smash a headlight or dent the body or rip off the bumper - but this does not cause you physical pain - because it is JUST A VEHICLE. If you think of your body as a vehicle, a recepticle for your soul, then it figures logically that any damage inflicted on the body, any corporeal pain, would not be felt by the soul, muchlike a passenger in a car would not feel scratched paint, or a cracked windscreen. <br />
Whenever i felt this pain, i would focus on that premise, and surprisingly, it actually worked! I'm not sure if this was just a diversion from reality, or something else, but that's unimportant; it worked, so why analyze it?<br />
Have a try; it might work for you too!

Best Answer

I try to find time to do things that would take my mind off my responsibilities---even just for a while. it's scary not to have time for yourself, it could be a major cause of burn-out.

Best Answer

i definitely have constant fatigue and the only thing that really helps me is to get as much rest as possible. i try to get exercise, take vitamins and eat veggies and fruits but it really doesn't help me as much as rest does.

Best Answer

Yoga, art, and as c8lorraine said... Cleansing..

Best Answer

I have degenerative arthritis..It should by all means cause me a great deal of pain. For some reason I don't really feel it. But I exercise a LOT to minimize the impact it will have later. And I also eat healthy, and drink something like Vuze every day. I am never fatigued..Have you asked a doc what can be causing your fatigue? Maybe do you smoke? Or possibly anemia? Or do you work your heart out good to keep your blood flowing properly?

Best Answer

My knees always hurt, I have frequent migraines and I have insomnia. I deal with it by taking pain meds, drinking chamomile or mint tea at the end of the day, and when I feel fatigued I know I can rely on my caffeine...the caffeine helps with the migraines too.

Best Answer

Its the liver being overworked because of a sluggish bowel.<br />
Imagine cleaning the house over and over without changing the vacumn bag,<br />
the liver is trying to clean up but is full.....no you can't chance it....BUT you can take the load off by cleansing the bowel and nurturing the liver ...it has incredible power to regenerate........you will feel like a new person in 3 months !<br />
See a good Natropath

Best Answer