Absolutley NOT! Abortion is MURDER! And the only ones that dont know the meaning of ABORTION are the Clowns that call themselves Judges. There are sooo many couples out there that would love to adopt your unwanted Baby.

Best Answer

you kinda would think that tassie. You could give a rats a$$ about this Q. Your just trying to trip me up on my answers. Get a L I F E...

Best Answer

It is not a matter of "supporting" abortions. No one says- ‘Hurray, I’m pregnant! Now I can have that abortion I’ve been dreaming of’. Abortions are a medical procedure afforded to a desperate, frightened woman in dire circumstances. The anger and vitriol aimed at someone in such straits is simply compassionless. I’m pro-choice. I would not dare to presume to step into the shoes of a woman facing such a terrible consequence. I have five children and it would never be my choice. But to demonize a woman because she doesn’t think like me is cruel.

Best Answer

I support abortion when the mother isn't ready to have a child. Period. <br />
Of course I being Canadian and following the laws of these parts would only do it in the early stages of pregnacy before 20 weeks. I agree that if you just don't "want" a baby it is selfish to not give birth and put it up for adoption to someone who would like one, BUT if you are not ready to be a mother then you most likely ARE selfish and you most likely will not take care of yourself while pregnant. I know TOO many people who had babies very young and the smoked, drank or smoked weed while pregnant. If you can't give up **** you don't even need for 9 months, you will not raise that child right and they will most likely become a drain on society.<br />
The world population keeps growing. At some point we have to regulate it...

Best Answer

Throughout the centuries women in all cultures have tried drastic means to abort a child they don't want.<br />
Of course effective contraception is preferable, and should be easy and cheap to access without shame.<br />
People who think this encourages immorality are naive.<br />
Centuries of human experience shows this is not true.<br />
People do what they shouldn't anyway.<br />
A bit of historical research will show how common abortion was, and how dangerous, cruel and barbaric. Women commonly committed suicide, caused themselves death by septicemia or made themselves permanently sterile. Statistics and proof are well documented.<br />
If there are no laws to allow medically safe abortions, that is what will continue to occur.<br />
People talk about adoption, but there are circumstances where this is not a wise option.<br />
Situations that justify abortion in my view are<br />
1. threat to the health of the child because the mother is psychotic, an addict/alcoholic, has a transmissible disease that leads to death or extreme suffering, or will transmit a severe genetic defect. <br />
2. threat to the health of the mother do to a pre-existing medical condition, or to being too young (pelvis not fully adult in size), or due to lack of social position enabling responsible motherhood<br />
3. when the pregnancy is a result of rape.<br />
I would tend to go further and say a mother who is unwilling to take on the responsibilities of motherhood will not make a good parent... but in this case if none of the above criteria apply, then she would be better to choose adoption.<br />
This world is over filled with human beings putting horrendous pressure on the environment.<br />
In nature, when a species overpopulates, they starve from lack of food until the balance is restored. <br />
Do we really want to wait until the whole world suffers to this degree? <br />
Moralising may prevent some young people from obeying their hormones, <br />
but it will never succeed to the degree that society actually needs to prevent unwanted children suffering severe abuse from parents who resent their existence.

Best Answer

I support them if the parent wanted one. Condition = but only until the soul enters the body of the unborn baby. Which they say is about 40 to 45 days after conception. Then it's murder because you have a heartbeat and a soul in a body that's the definition of murder ending life. Then it's wrong but before that it is no more than tissue cells etc.

Best Answer

How do they truly know when a soul enters a baby's body?

Best Answer

Lady, the Soul enters the Baby the moment of Conception. Where in the world did u get that Info?????

Best Answer

Remember in deep mediation you can tap into the ocean of consciouness we all are. Buddhists in peticular connect to this when they need answers. This 40 days answer has came to many who sought to know. So we all know buddhism has known about atoms, particles and anti-matter thousands of years before science and the modern world. How did they come to know this? simple: meditation. Jesus said seek and you shall find. Don't underestimate this don't underestimate ourselves.

Best Answer

so after 7 weeks of pregnancy you would be against that...

Best Answer

yes after around 40 days i would frown upon that decision but im against nothing. For society i feel this could be the cut off date. Plus you have enough time somewhere in that 40 days to ponder and make a decision without killing an actual being.

Best Answer

but in the grander sense all that happens was meant and is all right whatever the choice whatever the time its all ok. this is all temporal. but as beings we should always strive for non imposition upon other beings hence i say frowned upon after 40 days.

Best Answer

in the end when we have an educated populace all this abortion stuff will cease to exist. there will be no such thing...

Best Answer

Regardless of right or wrong, I feel that the choice to have an abortion is a woman's choice alone to make. No one should lay claim to her body. You are the one who has to live with the decision. Do what you feel is best for you because you will have to live with it all of your life. Ignore others opinions. Do they have to live with the decision? No. It's her body, she should do what she feels deep down in her heart is right. Don't abort it for the wrong reasons; don't have the baby for the wrong reasons. You know what is right for you. To hell with what anyone else says. They don't have to live with the aftermath.

Best Answer

This is what I'm saying

Best Answer

i'm pro abortion but i don't say that lightly.<br />
under what conditions? when the health and wellbeing of the mother -to -be is at stake...and then only up to a certain time. of conception.<br />
I'm don't condone it as a form of contraception<br />
These are my personal views and i don't/won't defend them.

Best Answer

absolutely not. Abortion is Murder. Women need to educate themselves.

Best Answer

often education has nothing to do with it...real life often throws a spin ball.

Best Answer

it's still murder

Best Answer

agreed

Best Answer

It should be an individual choose, no one should dictate as the personal situations are not known. Only one person knows the answer to that and that is the one carrying the child. Mental/social status needs to be taken into acount and all options should be explored. It should be an individual issue and the individual who is carrying can only make that dissision. who has the right to say you WILL have that baby ? an outsider with not a clue on what is happenening the the carrying female.

Best Answer

Pro! I wish my mother had aborted me but she didn't cuz she was christian and they told her it was wrong... birth killed my twin and almost my mother and I had an awful childhood of my parents hate cuz they didn't want me and I was left with a genetically deadly disease<br />
I don't think it's is a baby until the embryo as taken real human for.. until then it's just a ***** within a woman, it's not murder or all men are mass killers and no.. just no <br />
If the mother was raped or is I dunno 16-19 having a kid at that age would much likely ruin her life not to speak about the baby's... Even more if you live in USA or Europe... The would don't need your baby's when there's a choice to spare it from the pain of life.. kids in Africa and Asia don't have that and will have a hell forsaken life if they don't get adopted... They need those homes much more<br />
it hurts in me when I see or read news or stories that a teen girl killed herself cuz she didn't want an abortion or couldn't get one but was raped or just didn't want the baby so she took her own life instead... it's tragic... so even if it is murder.. it would be sacrificing one.. to maybe save at least 4 lifes

Best Answer

I have always been very opposed to abortion. The thought that it's fine to kill a baby before it's born seems insane to me. A parent would feel terrible if their 6 month old child was killed by a murderer; however, they have no problem being the murderer as long as the child hasn't been born. I believe that each child is a blessing from God and one that should be appreciated and loved...not butchered and then tossed into a garbage can. <br />
However, I think it's wrong and almost hypocritical that Christians (such as myself) and other religious groups are proud to wave signs and oppose abortion, yet do absolutely nothing to help the children whose parents choose to keep them. Just because we can convince a mother to go on and give birth doesn't mean that the fight for the child should be over...after birth, the baby is likely going to face all forms of mental, physical, and emotional abuse. We need to be prepared and willing to step up and reach out to these un-aborted kids and even adults by providing them with homes, support, love, and a friend. We can't allow ourself to feel self-righteous when we campaign against abortion and then turn our backs on the responsilbity to help them as adults.<br />
Remember that people are important no matter what their age. If you want to save them before they're born, it's just as important to save them after they're in the world.

Best Answer

Absolutely. The only time I find it absurd is when girls use abortion as birth control-just get fixed!

Best Answer

If both the bqaby's and mother's lives are endangered, as in the case of an ectopic pregnancy, then it is legitimate to perform an indirect therapeutic abortion in which the sanctity of the developing life is fully respected.

Best Answer

I don't agree with third term abortions. By the time the woman is 6 months pregnant, if she does not know if she wants to give birth or not, she should not be allowed to murder the life that's in her.

Best Answer

In which countries/jurisdictions is a third term abortion legal? You don't have to answer me as I'm going to Google it anyway, but just curious.

Best Answer

I do not believe in abortion as a form of birth control or to resolve the stupidity of not protecting one self in the first place. But for failure of the BC used, for rape (of course), for medical reason either mother or child ... under any other condition I believe it is a woman choice.

Best Answer

ok...tell the baby, "Sorry but I gotta murder you cause I was Raped". Rape or not, IT'S STILL A BABY.

Best Answer

it doesn't have more life inside a woman after so little time then it had while still in a man. The baby can't hear you cuz it is no life yet, it can't hear or nothing. If one would listen to you every man is a mass murderer

Best Answer

I would never abort a baby no matter the cause cause of its conception, but that is my choice. I would never make that choice for another person that is their choice, their body.
And I was raped, I did not get pregnant but I was terrified that I was and what I would do if forced to carry the rapist child. When this happened to me abortion was against the law.
I would like the right to freely make the choice for myself, without others setting in judgement of me. Only God has that right as far as I am concerned.

Best Answer

Thats so easy for you to say....why don't you take care of it?

Best Answer

Have you ever been raped? Have you ever had to look into your child's face and see the face of your rapist every single day?

Best Answer

Only with extra coat hangers just in case!

Best Answer

there's always an idiot with a sick answer

Best Answer

I find it funny that all of the anti abortion responses are poorly written, incomprehensible. Its interesting that the most uneducated are in favour of telling women what they should do with their own bodies. They can't even handle a simple sentence, I'm certainly not going to trust them with such an important choice.

Best Answer

call 657-278-4555

Best Answer