PsYkoNauT PsYkoNauT 18-21, M 21 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Hobbies

if u really think about it circumcision is sick they say tht it prevents diseases but thts wat can happen regardless if u dont take care of your thing

Best Answer

No!

Best Answer

No. I wish my parents hadn't had it done to me without my consent. That should be an individual decision later, when the person is old enough to understand the options.

Best Answer

No. On men, too many people end up regretting the circumcision later in life. On women, its unnecessary.

Best Answer

No its barbaric - I support the use of soap

Best Answer

No. If an informed adult wants to make that choice, more power to him/her. I personally don't agree with mutilating infants just for the hell of it, though.

Best Answer

Certainly. With men its hygienic and prevents disease being contracted and passed on. With women let us be clear, I don't support cutting of the clitoris glans. However, labiaplasty is increasingly common and often accompanied by hood reduction. I do support the removal of such excess skin where a woman wants this. I think that protruding and pigmented inner labia can be ugly and the **** hood often overhangs the glans and prevents access to the glans for stimulation and cleaning to ensure no ****** builds up. <br />
Genitals without loose folds and skin are more attractive to me anyhow.

Best Answer

YES :)

Best Answer

ofcourse a woman would say tht

Best Answer

You have got to be kidding. Do you have any idea how barbaric and mutilating female circumcision is?

Best Answer

hahaha!

Best Answer

Guess you aren't going to answer my question.

Best Answer

She clearly doesn't know the difference between the two... Not that I support either to begin with.

Best Answer

Nor do I. I'm more astonished at how utterly ignorant her answer is.

Best Answer

chill okay I know about the FGM. I was saying YES to the MALE circumcision it's an honest mistake coz I was in a hurry typing my answer and I did not clarify it.

Best Answer

OK, my apologies then. :-) Not sure why you agree with male circumcision but I won't press the issue.

Best Answer

probably bcoz Im from asia and most male here are being circumcise

Best Answer

No. it's mutilation

Best Answer

in your view...we've argued this point before..there absolutely NOTHING WRONG with our Creators design.

Best Answer

I don't mind them tidying up the womans bits some.

Best Answer

It's not "tidying up" anything. It's slicing out most of their parts with immense pain, to ensure that there's no sexual enjoyment later in life.

Best Answer

Oh. Thanks for that hawkins.

Best Answer

I just want to eat at it.

Best Answer

boys... of course!!! girls....NO!

Best Answer

if its sexist..to bad.. you want a woman that is cir??

Best Answer

I do not support subjecting circumcision on any non-consenting male or female for any reason. Once a male or female reaches adulthood they should have the right to make a choice of whether or not they wish to be circumcised. It is barbaric to force circumcision on any non-consenting male or female.<br />
ForeskinFunctions.com<br />
sexasnatureintendedit.com

Best Answer

Male circumcision is done for hygienic reasons and as a child it is not so painful as when they are adult. Jews and Muslims are usually circumcised but Christians don't usually bother. I know some men now that had to be circumcised when they were children but not for religious reasons but for health reasons. Circumcision in females is completely different, it is mainly done in some African countries so that the women does not get pleasure from s - x. For women it is very painful and not necessary. It is more a cultural issue rather than a religious one. People who protest against circumcision are usually Christians or atheists or people who don't follow Judaism or Islam. So if Muslims and Jews don't complain about something that they have done to them when they are children, why do people need to complain about it who don't have it done? Live and let live. Men still have pleasure from s - x whether circumcised or not.

Best Answer

Let us not confuse what is meant by circumcision in the case of women: I accept clitoris removal is mutilation but for me circumcision is the removal of excess skin whether of the clitoris hood or labia. This is 'necessary' where the woman desires this and in some cases where it is medically required or preferred.

Best Answer

Not with females.

Best Answer

Yes because of culture but no because of well someones choice.<br />
that being said I don't want **** cheese so I am fine with what I got and I am to lazy to go the extra mile :p

Best Answer

Culture is Culture... and in some they do... would I be happy about it no... but I would accept it

Best Answer