Lovely1Bones Lovely1Bones 16-17, F 143 Answers Feb 7, 2013 in Romance & True Love

"Everyone should have the right to a devastating divorce."

Best Answer

i dont really care... but its adam and eve not adam and steve

Best Answer

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Well said

Best Answer

And Lot had sex with his daughters. So, **** the Bible :-)

Best Answer

Marriage is the biological union that creates children and joins two families in blood. There is no such thing as "gay marriage." Can't be consummated.

Best Answer

No, marriage is a social construct

Best Answer

Really? Should I have taken a fertility test before getting marriage, or have my marriage annulled if my wife or I are infertile?

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

So what about heterosexual marriages in which one or both members are infertile? They can't create children.. so should they have their right to marriage be ********?

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Nope. Marriage is the biological union that creates children and joins two families in blood. There is no such thing as "gay marriage." Its biology, not discrimination. Go whine to Mother Nature.

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer

without question.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

I don't support any form of corruption.

Best Answer

I think Marriage is an outdated notion. Period!

Best Answer

No, nada, and never.

Best Answer

No!

Best Answer

yes i do, it should not matter who the person is or what sex they are. if they in love it does not mattter. we should all have the right to be happy.

Best Answer

if both sides are happy, if it is actual love then yes. if she is no longer in a happy marriage there should not be a fulfillment of sadness.

Best Answer

if hes having sex with multiple women than its not 'actual love'.

Best Answer

I understand your point

Best Answer

I support tolerance and freewill. Everything else is non of my concern.

Best Answer

love is love, right?

Best Answer

Absolutely!! Every one deserves to be loved & happy :)

Best Answer

Yes, but not gay sex. Let them marry and if there anything like straight couples that Marry the sex should end right after the wedding. <br />
Lol. I'm kidding of course let them marry. Im sure they don't care who you marry why should you care who they marry.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

No I dont

Best Answer

Marriage is a religious thing. The Bible says that being gay is not okay. Not at all. Just being gay is terrible but gay marriage is DEFINITELY NOT OKAY NOT EVEN CLOSE. They can date all their life if they want to but they don't have to b married.

Best Answer

I worked at a children's advocacy center once dealing with 3 year olds getting raped. When you see the dark side of humanity, you realize there is not enough love in this world. People want to love each other, there is not enough of it. Who is anyone else to judge and tell someone else how to live their life. And when someone finds there soul mate and wants to give them say health insurance, which should be a right not a privilege, why should they be denied because of someone else's perspective. Live and let live. Don't judge others from your sheltered perspective

Best Answer

Genesis 2:21-24<br />
So the LORD God cast a deep sleep on the man, and while he was asleep, he took out one of his ribs and closed up its place with flesh. <br />
The LORD God then built the rib that he had taken from the man into a woman. When he brought her to the man, the man said:<br />
“This one, at last, is bone of my bones<br />
and flesh of my flesh;<br />
This one shall be called ‘woman,’<br />
for out of man this one has been taken.”<br />
That is why a man leaves his father and mother and clings to his wife, and the two of them become one body.

Best Answer

What about Lillith? The wife made of clay, as Adam was, but rejected and caste into the wastes because she sought to be his equal. So...yay...for misogynistic religious fairy tales.

Best Answer

shut up u brokenbear u misrbale bastered

Best Answer

This is coming out of the Old Testament, which was passed down before the Resurrection of Christ, also in God's perfect image of a world that he created, without sin. A perfect world where there is no sin, where God will make Adam, then provide a "helper" for him, i.e., Eve. This was before sin entered the world. I'm not bashing your comment or opinion, I'm just clarifying the literature and history surrounding the reference.

Best Answer