Do you support them, ignore them or fight them???
mikeymikeymikey mikeymikeymikey 18-21 23 Answers Apr 17, 2012

I don't care who sticks what where....none of my business.

Best Answer

thats how it should be!

Best Answer

Yes i do. Its just another walk of life that people choose. Theres no need to be hating on them. Thats like me hating you because of your race or religion. There is no need for hate or dislike.

Best Answer

I support it all. People are people. Humans are the only creatures on earth that have guilty feelings and condemnations of homosexuality - therefore, I find all the judgements ridiculous. Did you know dolphins are queers? I support nature and I support the right to choose who you want to sleep with/love/ have kids with.

Best Answer

accept them. It is their right to live their life as they see fit. As long as they are not harming others they have my support

Best Answer

I support all human rights because if one persons rights are taken thats one step closer the government is to taking mine

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Yes I do.

Best Answer

Yes; I support same sex marriage , sure they should be permitted to adopt ... and yes, gay people in general ..I can't find any reason Not to ....

Best Answer

sure

Best Answer

Of course - wasn't this country built on freedom of choice??

Best Answer

I support them wholeheartedly

Best Answer

i support them 100%

Best Answer

So long as they don't foul my bed

Best Answer

Why should I care?

Best Answer

I support all three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

:) support them,

Best Answer

Homosexuality is wrong in all aspects. Not a people hater, but a lifestyle hater. It has been the downfall of many societies and is immoral and against nature.

Best Answer

of course it is ... and all people who are fat/blind/disable/short/left handed and generally all people who are believed to be different from ''normal'' are also against nature ...and another reason that they are against nature is because all of them choose to be blind/short/disable or gay dont you think??? but its your opinion though so i cant say anything else... =))

Best Answer

I suppose you consider your response to be a logical argument but actually it's a rationalization.

Best Answer

"the downfall of many societies" - name three. No, name one.
"it is against nature" - by typing that on a keyboard, you ensured that people thousands of miles away whom you will never meet or speak to could encounter your views. You wear shoes, you eat cooked food, you can read and write. You have lived or will live beyond your 30s. You sleep in a building. You can have parts of your body removed with knives, and replaced by parts of other people's bodies or artificial copies, and carry on living. You shave. You can travel at huge speeds and enormous altitudes, despite being a ground-dwelling primate.
Everything in your post was embarrassing, thick-headed rubbish. Be ashamed.

Best Answer