I'm curious.For the record i do :)
PsychoKiss PsychoKiss 18-21, F 20 Answers Feb 11, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I absolutely support gay rights. The reason is because I am gay myself. Did you know that in most places you can be fired or not hired just for being gay. That is discrimination and it exists in all facets of life. It has to stop. :-)

Best Answer

I am in the process of starting up my own business, I would have no quams of employing a gay man or lesbian, I have got no prejustices (if that's the right word) against anyone's sexuality, for the record, I am hedrosexual

Best Answer

Well that is awesome!! The world needs more people like you. It really feels horrible when someone treats you badly for something so trivial. :-)

Best Answer

I support all human rights. That includes women's rights and gay rights.

Best Answer

Yes, because I believe all people should have basic rights.

Best Answer

Yes i support gay rights. I dont see any reason why i should not support it.

Best Answer

yes because everyone has the right to live their life as they wish!

Best Answer

Yes. Shouldn't need a reason. Gay people hurt no one by being gay, or marrying gay, or driving cars gay, etc.

I suspect the people who have problems with it are trying to hide that they are in the closet by being the first to attack known gays. Otherwise, how can they be so sure it's a "choice."

Best Answer

Yes. It is not for others, rather the few or the many, to dictate to others that because of what they chose or whom they need to be that they are less then equal. Yet this still continues til this day.

There are a lot ignorant and arrogant people whom with their limited experience and/or understanding and knowledge presume to know what should be for everyone else while screaming and yelling and arguing at anyone who believes and/or lives differently.

Best Answer

Yes. It is a matter of equal treatment under the law.

Best Answer

Yes I do

I know quite a few gay people who make wonderful parents they are as capable and sometimes more capable of loving and raising great children.

I believe being gay has zero impact on my and who am I to deny anyones rights to love whomever they choose.

Gay people have been around way far back in history and so why should we interfere with them in todays date.

Best Answer

Yes, I have had gay friends,I enjoy their energy. Everyone deserves to to have love in their life.Love is love! no right/no wrong.

Best Answer

Yes i totally agree and support gay couples. This is because i feel that everyone should be happy

Best Answer

I don't go to rallies and stuff, but I figure they, like all people, should not be abused...absolutely...[we're all people, let's just share the planet in peace...]

Best Answer

Yes, of course. As well as rights for the rest of us queers. The reasons should seem obvious to anyone whose reasoning power is not clouded by prejudice: In the words of the Declaration: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Best Answer

Personal s3xual preferences are the concern of the individual and shouldnt be a social issue unless it harms the vunerable or the non-consenting. Then its an issue for my friend Mr Hammer and their skulls.

Best Answer

I should do, the soccer team that I support play like a bunch of gay men

Best Answer