Yes of course. People who are going to be with someone for the rest of their lives need to know if they have HIV. Even if someone doesn't believe they need a test, what do they have to lose? I think you should get tested for everything possible that could affect your future spouse and kids.

Best Answer

Yes, it affects you and your partner including your future children so why not get tested to check your sexual health.

Best Answer

I do. We test for other std's why not HIV?

Best Answer

I dont know if it is necessary before marriage but heard that the president signed an order making it manditory every one from 18 to 85 has to be tested for HIV. I wonder if this is a way of getting all of our DNA

Best Answer

Yes of course and why not. It is always important to know your partner well. Since marriage is assumed to be a lifelong commitment, it would be best to know the status of your partner. It 's not that you don;t trust your soon to be hubby/wife but with the current rise in HIV cases all over the world, it would be good to know your statuses. I said statuses because I strongly suggest that you both go for the test.

Best Answer

Hell to the yah

Best Answer

if theres a doubt of trust this needs to be sorted out before any type of commitment .

Best Answer

I think I do support it but it is way more helpful to test a mother for HIV in the first three months and if she has it she better not bear this baby but adopt one because the innocent child doesn't deserve to have HIV because of his parents and maybe even die because of them.

Best Answer

Not all HIV infected mothers pass it on to there children

Best Answer

I got tested and found out I'm clean as a whistle,,,no drip here,,,lol,,,,it was a good feeling,,, there are some std's where men have little or no signs of,,,,,,but if it were me,,I'd say it would be a polite and kind gesture to get checked out just to make sure,,,,why NOT....Mandatory?,,,,when I was in elementary school we all had to get hearing and vision checks annually,,,and we also got vaccinated for Chicken Poks,,,and Polio,,,,so what's the deal,,,,

Best Answer

Its inportant to get tested even if you are not getting married, isnt it better to know these kind of things?

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yeah I do, at least in someone who has had some kind of a sexual past previous to marraige

Best Answer