tjschira tjschira 22-25 31 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Politics

Israel has a right to ensure the security of its citizens and Palestinians have a right to their own state and the security of their citizens. Sooner or later peace will have to be the solution. There is no other. Peace and the second state that the UN approved in 1947, whatever shape it is in. Israel will always need a strong and very performing army because it has to fight on many fronts. Palestinians do not need rockets and the Iranian-fed terrorists who are using them to test the Israeli anti-missile shield should be arrested, jailed, and sent to the International Tribunal at The Hague. We have to look forward to a world where there will be peace, or at least a long-lasting truce, in the Middle East.

Best Answer

I support israel. It is not the fight between states but culture s. As a true indian i support israel because it always stand with india in any circumstances.

Best Answer

Ultimatly solution will be peace but muslim country do not know the peace..

Best Answer

what a joke dear.. "Muslim country don't know the peace"
dis you mean israeli really know "what is meaning of peace????"
you must ask yourself this question....

Best Answer

You shouldn't judge Muslims by the people who use Arab lands to try and test weapons for Iran, which is not even an Arab country. Iran needs to test its missiles to know if they can reach Israel and uses some Palestinians to do it, plus most civilians on both sides are hostages to those weapons testers. They have to learn to live together like Hindus and Muslims live in peace in India.

Best Answer

yes, but with concerns...

Best Answer

for many, the region is the birthplace of our faith...as such, do we not owe it to our Creator, to be more respectful of the location? stop the petty greed...the ownership...the disputes over boundries...honor the Creator, by living in peace and await His return...

Best Answer

NO Frack NO! They have become the oppressors.

Best Answer

i'm standing with Palestine, long live Palestine...<br />
israel go to hell...

Best Answer

I support the Jewish people and the Palestinians but NOT greedy warmonger Bibi.This is just to spit in the face of the US since they didn't elect his favorite rich guy.

Best Answer

YES!!!!!! I love Israel and have been there twice.

Best Answer

NEVER!

Best Answer

I support israel for there right to defend but they must be aware of real enemy.......

Best Answer

Never!

Best Answer

Liverpool.

Best Answer

Yes and their rights to defend themselves

Best Answer

No. I am not a moron or evil.

Best Answer

Yes, but only up to a point....I am also in support of Palestine...they have rights too, and I think Israel needs to stop being so aggressive and that the US should keep it's nose out of their business and stop acting like the global police!<br />
This has been going on to long and they should both need to be willing co-exist in piece.

Best Answer

Nope. Never did and never will. I detest fundamentalist Judaism as greatly as I detest fundamentalist Christianity or Islam, founded by an illiterate child molester, or Mormanism with a scam artist as a founder.

Best Answer

Applause!

Best Answer

Without question.

Best Answer

The only thing that holds both bads is history. Lose two generations and problem solved.

Best Answer

I support Jews worldwide because no matter how much death surrounds them, they still celebrate life. However, I don't support their taking the Palestinians' land away from them.

Best Answer

No, slipping, it isn't. The Israelis keep building settlements in territories that were designated for the Palestinians. They're not defending their territory; they're taking it from the Palestinians. I'm not saying I support the violence on the part of the Palestinians, but I do understand that it is fueld by frustration and powerlessness.

Best Answer

I will always support israel, i was born there and my family are all from there. Its the most amazing country with the single most incredible history of any nation ever. They are supporting their own country in self defence and they just want peace. Israel gave them Gaza in return for peace - who has broken the deal here, Gaza

Best Answer

Sure do! If canada was to start raining down rockets into the USA would we do nothing?

Best Answer

Palestinians are more comparable to the native Americans, Irish in Northern Ireland or aboriginals. If you're going to sarcastically dismiss their cause at least draw an appropriate comparison.

Best Answer

they are an ethic group like I said. There is no country called palestine. Their tactics of terror should not be tolerated by any free nation.

Best Answer

Palestine does not have a right to self-defense, but Isreal does?
Israel does not inflict economic and military terror on the Palestinians?

Best Answer

Fascinating article in New Yorker about Gerry Adams(IRA)Many Protestants in N. Ireland flew the Palestinian flag in support of both groups being occupied and crushed by religious nuts next to them with far more money and power.

Best Answer

Yes I do.

Best Answer