tjschira tjschira 22-25 30 Answers Nov 19, 2012 in Politics

I support their right to a homeland but I don't support how they have treated non Jews in that homeland. It's an eternal problem for Jews. They don't play well with others. They don't mix with others and they can treat others as lesser to them. It's part of the reason why they have been almost universally hated and ultimately persecuted throughout history.

Best Answer

don't play well with ..others..Holy moses..an eternal; problem for Jews..They don't mix well with others, and treat others as lesser to them..
Oh, we most certainly deserve all the **** that has been heaped on us, right?
Get a grip on reality..and go get circumcised..

Best Answer

Can't argue with history. Why do you think Jews throughout history have been persecuted and hated? Because they're so god damned lovable? lol
And I am circumscised!

Best Answer

Israel has a right to ensure the security of its citizens and Palestinians have a right to their own state and the security of their citizens. Sooner or later peace will have to be the solution. There is no other. Peace and the second state that the UN approved in 1947, whatever shape it is in. Israel will always need a strong and very performing army because it has to fight on many fronts. Palestinians do not need rockets and the Iranian-fed terrorists who are using them to test the Israeli anti-missile shield should be arrested, jailed, and sent to the International Tribunal at The Hague. We have to look forward to a world where there will be peace, or at least a long-lasting truce, in the Middle East.

Best Answer

I support israel. It is not the fight between states but culture s. As a true indian i support israel because it always stand with india in any circumstances.

Best Answer

Ultimatly solution will be peace but muslim country do not know the peace..

Best Answer

what a joke dear.. "Muslim country don't know the peace"
dis you mean israeli really know "what is meaning of peace????"
you must ask yourself this question....

Best Answer

You shouldn't judge Muslims by the people who use Arab lands to try and test weapons for Iran, which is not even an Arab country. Iran needs to test its missiles to know if they can reach Israel and uses some Palestinians to do it, plus most civilians on both sides are hostages to those weapons testers. They have to learn to live together like Hindus and Muslims live in peace in India.

Best Answer

yes, but with concerns...

Best Answer

for many, the region is the birthplace of our faith...as such, do we not owe it to our Creator, to be more respectful of the location? stop the petty greed...the ownership...the disputes over boundries...honor the Creator, by living in peace and await His return...

Best Answer

YES!!!!!! I love Israel and have been there twice.

Best Answer

I support israel for there right to defend but they must be aware of real enemy.......

Best Answer

Yes and their rights to defend themselves

Best Answer

Yes, but only up to a point....I am also in support of Palestine...they have rights too, and I think Israel needs to stop being so aggressive and that the US should keep it's nose out of their business and stop acting like the global police!

This has been going on to long and they should both need to be willing co-exist in piece.

Best Answer

i'm standing with Palestine, long live Palestine...

israel go to hell...

Best Answer

I support the Jewish people and the Palestinians but NOT greedy warmonger Bibi.This is just to spit in the face of the US since they didn't elect his favorite rich guy.

Best Answer

NEVER!

Best Answer

Without question.

Best Answer

No. I am not a moron or evil.

Best Answer

NO Frack NO! They have become the oppressors.

Best Answer

I will always support israel, i was born there and my family are all from there. Its the most amazing country with the single most incredible history of any nation ever. They are supporting their own country in self defence and they just want peace. Israel gave them Gaza in return for peace - who has broken the deal here, Gaza

Best Answer

Sure do! If canada was to start raining down rockets into the USA would we do nothing?

Best Answer

Palestinians are more comparable to the native Americans, Irish in Northern Ireland or aboriginals. If you're going to sarcastically dismiss their cause at least draw an appropriate comparison.

Best Answer

they are an ethic group like I said. There is no country called palestine. Their tactics of terror should not be tolerated by any free nation.

Best Answer

Palestine does not have a right to self-defense, but Isreal does?
Israel does not inflict economic and military terror on the Palestinians?

Best Answer

Nope. Never did and never will. I detest fundamentalist Judaism as greatly as I detest fundamentalist Christianity or Islam, founded by an illiterate child molester, or Mormanism with a scam artist as a founder.

Best Answer

Yes I do.

Best Answer

In my college ROTC days, I wandered too close to an intense debate between a tie-dyed braless advocate for the Palestine Liberation Front and a earnest starched shirt wearing a kippah; they turned to me and demanded to know why the U.S. military had not intervened. My reply was that the USA had more urgent matters to take care of than a millenium-long family dispute -- and forty years later, I stand by that opinion. The people of the Book and the followers of the Prophet deserve the same respect that humanity should offer to everyone -- and, falling back to its tribal days of holding strangers accountable for anything bad that happens, that humanity rarely does. Making the common mistake of lumping everyone into a group, giving them a name and assuming they are all the same, is something the Semitic cultures have lived with for millenia, and it has left some of them with grating cultural habits -- courtesy and friendly expansion alongside other communities without assimilation, violent response when that expansion is confronted. Bad habit, we should discourage it wherever it shows up -- but not by trying to occupy and force "regime change", our culture has its bad habits, too.

Best Answer

Never!

Best Answer

Liverpool.

Best Answer