righteouschica righteouschica 18-21, F 27 Answers Jul 12, 2012

Yes, even if i don't use it I've know so many people who do who should not be considered criminals any more than anyone who drinks wine with dinner. Enforcing laws against it is a waste of taxpayer money and destroys lives for no real reason and is a drain on society.

Best Answer

This, I agree with.

Best Answer

Not really no. I support the decriminilization of it. (I smoke every day)

If it was legalized and sold in stores then we would have Marlboro and Camel brand weed which would not be PURE marijuana, they would add all of their chemicals to make it more addicting to people.

So no, I don't want it legalized.

Best Answer

Really good answer! Maybe I should post another question about its decriminalization instead.

Best Answer

Nothing like what the big tobacco companies would do Kenneth don't be daft.

Best Answer

YES!!!ban tabocco and alcohol hell yeah 2 most killers in the world besides diseases and crazy people.

Best Answer

legalize marijuana<3

Best Answer

i couldnt really care, im gonna smoke it whether the gov. likes it or not

Best Answer

yep, once anything becomes legal the temptation to do it because it's illegal goes away and it gives governments the chance to control it and most importantly tax it of course.

Best Answer

Won't some body think of the drug dealers?

Best Answer

I do....because people think they have right to ruin themselves or live in a way whatever they like without hurting anything.....so weed must me sold and bought....better we be mature and legalize it......at least then it could be controlled, people could get original products and most of all the Bosses and police who'r gaining the main profits will have to stop it.

Best Answer

Absolutely! ( I'm not a liberal, either). Stupid people make bad choices all the time- the govn't or private business ( or whomever) might as well make $ off of it.

Best Answer

I worry about the legal can of worms it would create in regards to D.U.I laws. Any bus driver, trucker, delivery driver etc. would technically be under the influence days or weeks after toking up according to a urine or blood analysis. How is that going to affect insurance policies or accidents or even over zealous police or highway patrol looking to pop you?

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

that would put a lot of agencies out of business

Best Answer

oh ya I forgot the question what was it again,lol YES I do support the legalization of Mary Jane

Best Answer

No. Marijuana can be detected in the body up to 45 days after ingesting. That means one smoke and the person is under the influence for 45 days. Think about it. It is not a "safe" drug.

Best Answer

lol, how come it will show on urinalysis 45 days after? Please explain that.

Best Answer

So what if u have it in your system for 45 days. That DOES NOT mean ur high for 45 days lmao. How about drugs like cocaine, acid, crystal, etc? Those are way more dangerous drugs then weed. They get out of ur system in a day or two and that doesn't mean their better drugs the weed. If anything their worse!!!. When have u ever heard of someone running someone over cus their high of weed or act in violence cus they smoked a weed blunt? Alcohol does way much damage to us all and other around us when someone is intoxicated. U should think about that eriehandyman

Best Answer

I does mean you are under the influence. Just because you body adjusts to it does not mean you are not under the influence. There are numerous people run over while someone was under the influence of Marijuana. Please don't be naive. Alcohol is involved more often, because of the law of averages. More people get intoxicated by alcohol than by marijuana. Just because cocaine is more dangerous, does not mean marijuana is not dangerous. Simply because they are out of the system faster is how your body aborbs the drug. Cocaine and the like are water soluable, so the blood stream moves them out fast. Marijuana is fat soluable, which means it is absorbed in fatty tissues and it takes longer for the bloodstream to remove it. But it is still detectable in the blood. Please educate yourself more and use coherent rebuttals next time you choose to debate.

Best Answer

Yes.

So people would stop complaining about it.

Best Answer

*facepalm*
Do you really think that I would be a stoner?

Best Answer

Thank you for that, but this is the internet, so I have no idea how you would know.

Best Answer

No, but I don't support the current drug laws either.

Best Answer

100% Yes. As well as decriminalization.

Best Answer