Youths who don't have a good relationship with their parents are unlikely to listen to any other adult either. At least that has been my experience.

Best Answer

You're absolutely right. The first girl had good enough parents but I think they were much too trusting. It's hard trying to relate to some adults. So, I kind of see how they may shy away from it. But mentors should find a way esp if its a christian duty. We need guidance

Best Answer

Truth be told, they most likely knew before getting pregnant. I am saying this because some people look down and say if the parents cared blah blah which in this case I am not saying thats it but some parents do talk to their kids and yet they end up pregnant. I think that it can be prevented but only parents, schools, churches, etc. can only talk about it so much and show risk its up to the person to decide how to prevent things. Not only sex, but what life throws us. Generations after generations have tried to prevent this from unplanned pregnancy and drugs etc. but thing is it depends on that individual. Some people have grown up around a bad enviornment and some didnt do those things and succeded but some choose to follow in that bad path. I mentoring could help some but there is always going to be one person which I mean that no matter what there is always going to be those who still get pregnant early, or does drugs. I dont look down on these people because everyone deserves help and a chance to do better for themselves in any situation they are in.

Best Answer

Great answer. We still need a solution though. These girl have the potential to do a lot and they were active in the youth group before.

Best Answer

You are right, take from me I got prego when I was 18 I had twins my first time and I tell you its been a journey. I went back to school and all but its not easy. They might need someone who is young, who has experience this first hand. I talk to young girls alot about unplanned pregnancy. I tell them my story which I think could be good for them girls to understand. I been through alot and if you like I will send it too you and you may read it to young girls or guys who I think benefit from it. I prefer not say it all on here because I dont think its appropriate but if you like I would love to do this. If not its ok. I think you should talk to youth pastor get some girls or guys like I said had similar issues and their struggles.

Best Answer

Do you mean like parents who took an active role in raising the children?

Best Answer

Yes. But these are like our guides and they're supposed to constantly check on our school work and social lives.

Best Answer

Getting the ears of another takes more creativity than that of VanGogh. You need to establish trust and confidences through good guidance and proven track record. Sometimes just sometimes your mistakes or life lessons of been there don that will be enough credibility. Kids are smart and see BS a mile away. Come proper, come correct.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yea i want NorCal for my sons mentor!

Best Answer

Hmm,who is he?

Best Answer

yeah if they want to go into the pharmaceutical field lol

Best Answer