noblerain noblerain 26-30 10 Answers Feb 29, 2012

i let the the men make a move on me

Best Answer

but men or man?

Best Answer

lol sorry for my enlish ... i mean man

Best Answer

ok, but why do u not take a move first?

Best Answer

because I am shy...and I could never do that...also I don`t like to ask man out because would make me feel masculine....lol which I am not....

Best Answer

good

Best Answer

Some times I do make the first move. Sometimes I get rebuffed and sometimes I don't. One hot summer's day I offered a seat to a lady on a tram. No ulterior motive. It was drummed into me as a kid that gentlemen do not sit when there's a lady standing. We started to chat. Just small talk really but it continued through the whole journey. I was not counting the 'moves', merely exchanging thoughts with an agreeable stranger. We got off at the same stop. She lived only a short walk away from me and she invited me to a soiree at her place (a sort of wine and cheese party) in a few days time. None of the other guests arrived, so we talked about amateur theatre or something while I helped her put the wine and nibbles away. She invited me to stay the night. I made a friendly excuse to walk back home but gave her my address and phone number. When I got a return visit I suspected she was ready for more than just conversation, as was I. After she invited me to spend a weekend away with her in the bush staying at a place that belonged to her cousin, using her car, I realized there would be no walking home this time. It all happened very quickly and ended shortly after. The sex was fantastic but we both had unfinished business to settle somewhere else. Who makes the first move is not as important as whether you are both ready for what follows.

Best Answer

I'm basically shy, so I let the man (or woman) make the first move most of the time. Occasionally, however, I'll strike up a conversation with him (or her).

Best Answer

i let the the women make a move on me

Best Answer

Yes. I guess I intimidate most people for some reason. I have to break the ice. I don't though, because I really don't find people I click with very often.

Best Answer

That depends on the situations...if both are strangers, I will talk to a lady first since I am. If not strangers I will talk to man first because I like to talk to males first which are not strangers....

Best Answer

good but u r shy

Best Answer

u r just right...

Best Answer

i usually attract to opposite gender but it does not mean i do not talk with man .it s important to talk with same gender because sometime the opposite could not understand the situation due to different of gender.its hard to understand

Best Answer

I rarely do.<br />
Let them come to me.

Best Answer

I talk to everyone if they don't speak first then I will not a shy bone in me...

Best Answer

okay

Best Answer