Questionator Questionator 26-30 120 Answers May 8, 2012

Question of the Day

I just steal the maids and shove them in my suitcase

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

i'd never laughed so hard in my life

Best Answer

wtf omfg this id so funny :p

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Yes kidnapping people is always hillarious :)

Best Answer

yes.I also dig out all the wires,take towels and mirrors and I call my friends to dig out all window and door frames.We,Serbs,are pros in such a things - 3000 years of pillage

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

no ... i usually take my own shampoo or conditioner from home and i always feel the hotel stuff is cheap (or i just end up in the cheap hotels ! :P)

Best Answer

Questionator is a criminal. Report him.

Best Answer

He is? o.O what happend

Best Answer

he obviously steals the towels and shampoos out of hotels , i don't condone that behavior

Best Answer

Why do you ask? Are you with the FBI?

Best Answer

No... I take the towels, the bedspeads, and the good-looking consierge.

Best Answer

sure , especially after what the hotel charges are nowadays , after all they are complinentary!

Best Answer

Maybe. Maybe I snag a pillow case or two. Who's asking?

Best Answer

Eeewwww. Bedbugs!

Best Answer

Might as well. They have huge boxes filled with them in the storage room. I know, I worked for one. It's really no inconvenience to anyone if you take them

Best Answer

The are very convenient if you're hospitalized. Even though you're paying $1500-2000 per day, that's not an included item.

Best Answer

Yes then I donate them to shelters

Best Answer

Only in america.

Best Answer

no it usually sucks

Best Answer

Yes, then I donate them to Habitat for Humanity and the other shelters.

Best Answer

Only the Pretty ones! ;)

Or good ones!

But I love the little sewing kit! And little toothpaste.

Can't leave without them! ;)

Best Answer

They still offer the little sewing kit? I love those and haven't seen them in a long long time.

Best Answer

Yes, ;) some come in nice boxes.
But mostly in little plastic bag :(

Best Answer

No. I've got my own that I like to use.

Best Answer

Absolutely I take the soap and shampoo. I paid for it, so why wouldn't I take it?

Best Answer

Honestly... who doesn't? And I know a person who took blankets and glass cups from a hotel... :s

Best Answer

I would take the shampoo , conditioner , towels , and little soap bars . . . After all it is paid for right ?

Best Answer

No, only because everytime U use them they dry my hair out. Plus it's less work for the maids, when they don't have to continue to restock everything.

Best Answer

No, because thanks to the military I always travel with everything I need. I never leave anything to chance. Besides, even in nice hotels I prefer my own shampoo and conditioner over the stuff they provide.

Best Answer