UnderTheBodhiTree UnderTheBodhiTree 31-35, F 13 Answers Jan 24 in Dating & Relationships

Haven't ever tried it as I don't date, but my guess is that I'd be worried. Someone saying they love you early in a relationship when you consider it too early usually either means that they're feeling they have to say it or they are complete and utterly obsessed with you - and not in a good way.

Best Answer

Its weird

Best Answer

I find it hard to believe them, even if they believe it. It makes me feel uncomfortable if someone is not moving at a similar speed to the one that I am traveling at. I don't like the idea of someone thinking he loves me when it is too early for him to really know me well. That usually means it isn't love, but something else like infatuation. There are some people who like the idea of being in love or loving so much that they will rush or imagine the feelings.

Best Answer

It worries me. I hate when that happens. It always means that they are emotionally not right - either clingy, desperate, socially stupid, etc.

Best Answer

I get completely flattered when I'm told that early

Best Answer

Worries me A LOT. Actions, not words.

Best Answer

I think they're crazy

Best Answer

I wouldn't take it personally.

Best Answer

Yes, but saying they are IN-love is a little scary. ;}

Best Answer