Yes my husband asked me to stop taking birth control about a year after we married we continued to swing and have group sex during that time, even before I met my husband I have always prefered men to go bareback to the point I would rather a guy not have sex with me if he was going to wear a condom!

Best Answer

I've always ****** bareback. I love the feel of the guys hard **** and the warm *** he shots up in me. It doesn't matter if I know them or not.

Best Answer

It's not about geting pregnant. The risk of STDs far out weighs the risk of getting pregnant.

Best Answer

THAT DEPENDS HOW WELL YOU KNOW YOUR LOVER

Best Answer

This is true. If you know your partners, bareback is ok.

Best Answer

Yo can be very wrong about that. Look around here at how many people have double-lives.

Best Answer

I have 4 females I ****, my wife, her sister, and 2 other friends. We all know each other. I **** all of them bareback. They all feel the same way, you haven't ****** a woman unless you came in her. If a woman insisted I wear a condom, I'd put my **** back in my pants and go home.

Best Answer

My dear husband never uses one. He likes it better of course. I love the feeling too. I know it's not possible but I swear I can feel the supreme sometimes.

Best Answer

It's stoopid and iresponsible. And it's not just HIV, Hepatites is much easier to contract and people can carry it around for ages without knowing or having any symptoms themselves. I've seen both infections happen(even in so-called stabile relations) and end in a nasty way. Believe me, it's not worth it.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer