no ,we are constantly being judged it's just something we have to deal with

Best Answer

Definitely, especially when they don't know me.

Best Answer

If they can back up what they are saying no but if they cant they are gonna get their *** kicked as you have seen you know being my Gf and all babe

Best Answer

Usually never. It's just their perspective and perception of me. There are gozillion of them out their. I don't even take my own of myself seriously. It's constantly shifting. Just being aware of it can bring great freedom.

Best Answer

When someone judges me it means absolutly s*it to me since no one has appointed him or her my or anyone elses judge. If you take judgements from others harsh you are not going to have a very happy life, but are going to show your ignorance for letting anyone appoint themselves your judge. What they say means NOTHING.........Cheers

Best Answer

Sometimes I get squishy. Usually I can take it in stride. Its when I am not feeling so good about myself is when I may be more suseptiable to the prejudging or just judging. Usually I am in a wrong of some factor. But just plain haterism can wear a guy a bit sometimes too.

Best Answer

Before I did get bothered by it ... I have a different view now.

Best Answer

If harsh means being so emotional and confused about it, yes.

Best Answer

Generally, no.<br />
Unless it's someone I care about and respect. That seldom happens.<br />
Even so, it depends on what they are "judging" me about. If my mom tells me that I am making a foolish decision, then I would probably take it with a grain of salt, consider if it has merit, and then decide what to do ba<x>sed on that. If someone who doesn't know me from Adam tells me how to live without my asking, then I generally can blow it off, whether they intend it as harsh or not.

Best Answer

honestly yes..but if they tell my a few words of wisdom..I respect it alot..if they judge me and scold me by mocking me..I would get really offended..But I know that I know myself deeper but other still have a keen eye to see what I cant see in myself...So I just listen to their judgement and relate to myself whether its true..

Best Answer

What someone thinks of you is none of your business.

Best Answer