scaredbutterfly scaredbutterfly 22-25, F 23 Answers Jan 30, 2010

If you attempt to take revenge, karma will get you. Revenge-seeking is worse than the initial crime in some ethical systems.

Best Answer

Karma... revenge is a waste of time

Best Answer

Instant Karma is usually fatal.

Best Answer

Revenge is mine saith the Lord. I figure he has it covered much better than I do. I usually tell people "I am so sorry but its too late now, you've pissed off my father and its out of my hands now." This tends to cause people to mess with their own heads and second think every inconveniece misstep or disaster and has brought on many apologies and make it rights.

Best Answer

If you think about revenge police officers do it on a daily basis and they get paid for it!

Best Answer

i enjoy thinking up revenge scenarios. but it's just a fun venting exercise. usually karma thinks up something much better.

Best Answer

I don't take revenge and I don't expect karma to do it. All wrong thinking brings immediately horrible consequences to the human soul; hence it is essential for educating oneself to think positively. Revenge is also bad thinking. However, social institutions have to provide proper education and take care of the criminals to maintain security and order, because many people do not see the bad results on their souls.<br />
The world becomes better right at the moment the individual forgives and forgets.

Best Answer

By taking revenge, a man is but even with his enemy; but in passing over it, he is superior. <br />
revenge is sweet but karma is a *****! I'll leave it to karma!

Best Answer

Karma is about restoring balance. If a little quiet revenge will assist with the restoration, I'm for it. Personally it isn't good for my soul to remain unbalanced for long.

Best Answer

Karma, with a bit of a nudge to speed it up

Best Answer

Honestly, Now that I'm older and wiser; I let Karma do the job.

Best Answer

I don't take revenge....I don't even hope for karma (most of the time)...I just want to let it go, in peace....so I can be free of it...

Best Answer

There is something else.

Best Answer

I don't think I've ever wanted revenge, but right now there is a situation in my life that is horrendous and other people are at the root of it. I actually feel hate and have contemplated revenge (nothing illegal, mind you)<br />
it is not a good feeling, so I try to let go of it

Best Answer