O38OO2661677 O38OO2661677 36-40 18 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in WTK

Mornings to freshen me up and get me awake and so I don't have the smell of sleep on me when I go to school. Sometimes in the evening too especially in summer if it is hot and sweaty.

Best Answer

Frequently both. If I am going to be doing something that I know is going to get me really dirty, I may skip the morning shower. <br />
If I don't take a shower right before going to bed, I often have trouble sleeping. This is probably more from habit than anything but living in the desert, I often need that evening shower, especially in the summer.

Best Answer

both

Best Answer

Night. I work in construction. I don't like going to bed covered in dust and dirt.

Best Answer

night....cant go to bed with the day on me.......and morning when need too...someday that will happen.....LOL

Best Answer

usually at nights

Best Answer

I take showers in the morning and baths at night because that's my time to relax

Best Answer

Morning or night .. X

Best Answer

night b/c i was raised in a cold climate.

Best Answer

morning, otherwise i cant stay awake the rest of the day.

Best Answer

At night usually.

Best Answer