goldenbranches goldenbranches 22-25, F 32 Answers Jul 25, 2011

Yes, the people behind the words on my computer screen are just as real, and feeling and caring as the people who I happen to be with.

Best Answer

Yes. I've met people over the internet who are more real than anyone I've met in the so-called "real life."

Best Answer

Well, yes. But I'm not here for romance. Just friends who like to talk and chat. We just all chat with each other and find out new things about the environment and the world. I'm not looking for boyfriends or sex or anything like that. Just chats.

Best Answer

yes, definitely

Best Answer

I do my best to take life less than seriously

Best Answer

Some of them yes, those whom we communicate outside of EP with and who became my friends. But most of the 'friendships' here definitely no.

Best Answer

yes, i try to.

Best Answer

There are a few that I do..but not many!

Best Answer

Yes I do..............for the most of my EP friends. I have ones just for small talk, but I have 2 I feel deeply for in a true friendship way.

Best Answer

as seriously as offline friends.

Best Answer

unless and until he/ she becomes adult no one is going to be serious.

Best Answer

YES... u know, am from a small village in iindia... i don't have more friends with me... but i have thousand and thousand of friends online... ya., whereever they maybe.. they all are ma friends... and u too dear... haha

Best Answer

Some more than others; the majority I would classify as acquaintances.

Best Answer

Yes. But I do realize that online friendships are not the same as those from "real life".

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

A few yes .

Best Answer

as dating , NO! Friendship, To an extent.

Best Answer

Some

Best Answer