yes i do..i look in the mirror and i say some motivation words to my self

Best Answer

Yeah, all the time. My last conversation? I was cooking three dishes at once and was trying not to mix up the ingredients.

Best Answer

Oh, yes. I talk to myself quite regularly.<br />
I think my last conversation was a debate over whether I really needed a coat when I left the house earlier. I ended up deciding against it.

Best Answer

Sometimes but the scary isn't when you talk to yourself, the scary is when you answer yourself too..

Best Answer

In my head i do lol if that makes sense and I dont think its wrong I actually think its kinda healthy lol

Best Answer

I can hold a conversation with myself lol. <br />
Can't remember what it was about last time though

Best Answer

all the time.........about?.......some incoherent ramblings?!...........sorry was i supposed to be listenin?!

Best Answer

All the time. Actually, I'm talking to myself now as I'm doing school work......lol.

Best Answer

oh yes ,plenty

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Yes. It was probably curse words for some dumb thing I did or did not do.

Best Answer

Actually I talk to Jake (my cat). I just asked him if I could have another oatmeal raisin cookie. He said yes. That's why I talk to Jake.

Best Answer

OMG yes. Who is going to listen to me anyway?

Best Answer

Of course, not every day, but about fifteen time the week.....

Best Answer

Sure. Mostly I talk to my imaginary friend.

Best Answer

No...do you want me to start? ;)

Best Answer

I worked nights as the only person in me department in a small hospital for seven years, and was alone during the days. Who else was I going to talk to?

Best Answer

Yes, because I'm the only one listening.

Best Answer