KnightTime2012 KnightTime2012 41-45, M 18 Answers Jun 4, 2012

Yes. As far as I know everyone does, just not aloud

Best Answer

Im not sure its quite the same thing with the sound off. Thats more liek thinking to yourself. Unless, you think the sound is off but really everyone else can hear :-)

Best Answer

Sure do , Whenever I'm thinking up new inventions and there's a plus side if there's an argument involved ,...At least it a reassured win every time .

Best Answer

An optimist....... it could also be losing every time :-)

Best Answer

Not in my case as many of the best inventors in history have had Dyslexia an Optimise our potentials by thinking outside the box of average everyday thinking .

Best Answer

To find the new, you must look differently from everyone else.

Best Answer

You have been reading my books and know one of my Motto's thus it's nice to know that dill = llib to those of the gifted mind , Chance favors the prepaired mind .

Best Answer

Haha! Arguments are great when they're with yourself :P

Best Answer

I agree... can be very constructive too

Best Answer

ALL the time. Whenever I'm alone, I start doing it, unintentionally. I don't mean to, I've just been doing it for so long, that it's now a habit. I answer my own questions, have arguments, sing, talk about the weather, plan my day out. It is freaky, and I'm not even exaggerating, lol. No-one believes me when I say that I'm not normal when I talk to myself. Lol, they have no idea.

Best Answer

you sound like me

Best Answer

Lol! Good to relate to people who talk to themselves like mad-men. Nice to meet you, haha :P

Best Answer

Thank you for being supportive , I find arguments safer with me rather than the misses of the house .

Best Answer

Lol! I agree 100%, hehe. At least you can get a word in ;D

Best Answer

Thats for sure , And maybe a couple more if my memory holds out ;0)

Best Answer

Haha XD :o)

Best Answer

It's one way to have an intelligent conversation

Best Answer

It can be

Best Answer

i talk to me all the time

Best Answer

I find it helps concentration and focus

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I used to think that I only did it when I thought there was noone around but realised a long time ago that I gave up caring if anyone was listening

Best Answer

I dont really talk to myself, just think out loud when Im angry, esp. when playing video games lol

Best Answer

only when you are angry ? sounds like a mecanism for venting.

Best Answer

Yeah in a way, I dont shout or curse I just talk normally, however I rarely get that angry so, its no biggie.

Best Answer

WE DO!

Best Answer

how many of you are there ?

Best Answer

Nope and I'll keep it this way! :)

Best Answer

you could be missing out on some of the best answers :-)

Best Answer

lol :D

Best Answer