janecef janecef 26-30, F 19 Answers Jan 20, 2012

Would there be any purpose to you telling them? Like would you suggest hiding the baby from the public eye to avert any teasing and pain the baby may have to endure? Or would you hand over the name of a plastic surgeon with your comment? Or do you think the news would help them come to terms with the obvious? Better yet, why not start teasing the baby from the beginning, by calling him/her 'Fugly' so they get used to it before they are old enough to understand that they are truly an eye sore. <br />
So, in short, if there is no good purpose to your comment, my humble opinion would be to 'shut up.' :)

Best Answer

what benefit would it give me or the parents if I speak my mind, it'll never gonna make the kid pretty, it'll only hurt people's feelings, the baby has enough burden to carry as it is, I dont have to rub it on his/her face, especially when it's not even the kid's fault... besides, what it comes down to is not what people looks like, it's their heart, that's how we live well, to know that we are loved though we are flawed....

Best Answer

NO why would you want to hurt someone My cousin and his wife had a baby 35 years ago, uglest kid I ever saw .<br />
Today he is a very handsome man.

Best Answer

Babies are the joy of their parent's eyes, always beautiful and lovely. Why would someone want to spoil that ? To you the baby may look ugly but to others the baby is fine. So if you cant say anything positive about the baby then it's better not to say anything.

Best Answer

Say nothing! Smile and love that baby. That is your parent's pride and joy. Be blessed for that healthy being.

Best Answer

i am not related in any way to the said baby.

Best Answer

I read it wrong lol sorry. but yeah, to be safe i wouldn't say anything. I know it can be annoying when a parent thinks they have a beautiful looking baby they flaunt around, that you find, lets say not pretty. It could crush them. seriously. I am a mom, if someone told me my child was ugly, I would be pretty upset. ;)

Best Answer

im a mom and if anyone said that to me i would do something bad to them.

Best Answer

me too, now that you said it but i was keeping it rated G lol...

Best Answer

If you want the parents to hate you, tell them. If you want to still interact with them civily, then don't say anything. Just don't look at the ugly baby. No matter how ugly a baby is, most parents think their child is the cutest thing ever.

Best Answer

Don't worry, if their baby is ugly they'll know.

Best Answer

no, actually most don't.

Best Answer

you must have met a lot of parents with ugly babies. We won't really know for sure because they have to love the baby.

Best Answer

Much better to shut up. After all what would u look like after you'd just been squeezed down a narrow tube for fourteen hours.

Best Answer

Why in the world would you want to do something like that!?!?

Best Answer

If you think the baby's ugly, they don't.

Best Answer

As a parent, there are no ugly babies.

Best Answer