typoquene typoquene 41-45, F 16 Answers May 22, 2010

manipulative ********

Best Answer

I often say to my daughters I must have one of those "faces", I seem to attract people with "problems" who then proceed to offload them onto me....

Best Answer

When I'm looking for a guy I tend to attract guys with brown hair, blue eyes, and who wear glasses, its strange.

Best Answer

I attract people with a purpose, who are confident and decisive like I am. No Nononsense people.

Best Answer

STUPID ONES! It annoys me but for some reason I have the not so smart people around me even though I don't fit that desc<x>ription and id rather have people that I can actually talk with

Best Answer

People of like mind. You know-like birds of a feather. Like in your circle of friends, they see things much the same as you.

Best Answer

Several kinds of people I am a magnet for.<br />
1) outgoing social people who are also kind with lots of personality<br />
2) criminals and ghetto people or people who are two-faced<br />
3) pretentious people who think they are artists and writers but yet feel a need to talk about themselves at every opportunity. I guess you could say art-farts are attracted to me. Because I'm an actual artist, but little do they know those hipster types get the hell on my nerves.<br />
4) judgmental and bossy people that have superiority complexes and are self-righteous, yet secretly insecure and envy me

Best Answer

I am super nice to people so I tend to attract people that will try to control me. I even get the occasional abusive friend who rejects all my beliefs and tries to change me becuase I am to nice to tell them to go away

Best Answer

trashy

Best Answer

It used to be people who had problems they needed to share/dump on me then it turned into people who like to tell me how important they think they are. Not sure which I 'enjoy' better.

Best Answer

No, not really, i seem to provoke a number of reactions usually, people are divided into ones who like me a lot or ones who dislike me intensely.

Best Answer

I attract bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. I don't know why.

Best Answer

Funny I was musing today how similar two of my associates are - plenty of money but CHEAP, and always lording over me their precious cars. I'm the superior one - ask God when I get the back patted for not polluting His Creation.

Best Answer

I seem to be meeting nicer people all the time. I have met many lovely people on EP.

Best Answer