typoquene typoquene 41-45, F 16 Answers May 22, 2010

manipulative ********

Best Answer

I often say to my daughters I must have one of those "faces", I seem to attract people with "problems" who then proceed to offload them onto me....

Best Answer

When I'm looking for a guy I tend to attract guys with brown hair, blue eyes, and who wear glasses, its strange.

Best Answer

I attract people with a purpose, who are confident and decisive like I am. No Nononsense people.

Best Answer

STUPID ONES! It annoys me but for some reason I have the not so smart people around me even though I don't fit that description and id rather have people that I can actually talk with

Best Answer

People of like mind. You know-like birds of a feather. Like in your circle of friends, they see things much the same as you.

Best Answer

Several kinds of people I am a magnet for.

1) outgoing social people who are also kind with lots of personality

2) criminals and ghetto people or people who are two-faced

3) pretentious people who think they are artists and writers but yet feel a need to talk about themselves at every opportunity. I guess you could say art-farts are attracted to me. Because I'm an actual artist, but little do they know those hipster types get the hell on my nerves.

4) judgmental and bossy people that have superiority complexes and are self-righteous, yet secretly insecure and envy me

Best Answer

I am super nice to people so I tend to attract people that will try to control me. I even get the occasional abusive friend who rejects all my beliefs and tries to change me becuase I am to nice to tell them to go away

Best Answer

trashy

Best Answer

It used to be people who had problems they needed to share/dump on me then it turned into people who like to tell me how important they think they are. Not sure which I 'enjoy' better.

Best Answer

No, not really, i seem to provoke a number of reactions usually, people are divided into ones who like me a lot or ones who dislike me intensely.

Best Answer

I attract bastard-coated bastards with bastard filling. I don't know why.

Best Answer

Funny I was musing today how similar two of my associates are - plenty of money but CHEAP, and always lording over me their precious cars. I'm the superior one - ask God when I get the back patted for not polluting His Creation.

Best Answer

I seem to be meeting nicer people all the time. I have met many lovely people on EP.

Best Answer