No is the short answer. Let's say there is a heaven/hell: do you think they give breaks for coffee and chatting with Earth?<br />
Most "psychics" I've seen bait an answer like "does anyone [in some crowd] know a person with the initial M or G?" Phht...the chances are pretty good SOMEONE will know someone with a first OR last name with one of those letters. Then they just give some glad-hand maxim like "they want you to know they are OK and want you to be happy".<br />
Now you've had the performance. send $50 to 123 Fake St....it's what aunt Mollie would want. :o

Best Answer

the ability to do that would be extremely rare , but certain things are possible if we believe in them enough even the weird and seemingly impossible things at times so i really don't know

Best Answer

She is real ! and i like her also as a character<br />
People who dont believe go to hell<br />
go to hell i say

Best Answer

I think it's far more interesting when mediums try to contact otherworldly intelligences that have not incarnated on earth or have been dead so long they are no longer known. See that's better because the **** that comes thru is actually interesting. Look up like channeling and like I don't know..... Something like Jeshua.net When it's personal I think people are being preyed upon if they are used to prove it to others or people spent money on it.

Best Answer

No. Because the bible says that the "Living are conscious that they will die, but as for the dead they are conscious of nothing"; Ecclesiastes 9:5. <br />
How could one communicate with one that is conscious of nothing?

Best Answer

The bible says that and the bible says this .. blah blah

Best Answer

Yes, but I think such people are very rare. I'd have to meet her in person to know for myself.

Best Answer

nope !

Best Answer