anyod anyod 22-25, F 34 Answers Oct 30, 2009

It depends. if the girl is 18 and he's 31 then it's a big gap almost a different generation. If its 30 and 43 then it's not such a big deal as both people are mature adults. That sounds a little stupid cos the gap is still 13 but I think that gap in experience diminishes as both party get older. <br />
The real question is what would people think of the 31 yr old woman going out with a boy of 18?

Best Answer

do i **** , thats the difference between me and my wife of 12 years . All her freinds and family said i was only after her for her box (im the older one ) but 12 years later and a gorgous son we are still together. **** um all.

Best Answer

age in NEVER A FACTOR.<br />
in any AREA of Our LIVES... <br />
prejudice can be... bigotry too... Not age.<br />
People can be incompatible who are the same age, or close enough... who are the same skin tone, and it is certain like the same "kind" of music per se... <br />
Compatibility is EVERYTHING.

Best Answer

Nope! It's no biggie in my relationship! It's 14 yrs difference here and we are extremely happy with each other... I keep him on his toes and he keeps me down to earth.. It's a wonderful balance between us!

Best Answer

No. Its hard to find someone to love who loves you back. <br />
Why throw it away just cos someones not the same age?<br />
Everyone matures differently.

Best Answer

As long as this isn't a child involved with a senior.

Best Answer

can be. the older you get less it feels .. just think if you are 20 .... you are the older one .... 7 cant go there.

Best Answer

Depends on the age. If they are both older like 43 and 56 then no, but if it'a a diference between someone in their teens or early tweenties then yes. I think for the first almost 30 years of your life you change a lot.

Best Answer

it depends on the ages of the people involved. the older they are the less the 13 years matters. I was very much in love with a man 13 years older than me when I was 40. His age didn't mean a thing to me. it was his spirit that moved me and that I so very much enjoyed.

Best Answer

Depends on the maturity level of the younger party...11 years difference between my husband and I and it is great...I also agree with what stevester said to a point.<br />
I was 30 when I met my husband....so I had got past all the party and get drunk 20's...the decade where most people are getting their freak on, trying to leave the teen years behind, and cram as much life in as possible before 30.

Best Answer

It depends on whether they are adults

Best Answer

no, 13 years is peanuts

Best Answer

Yes I do. It's not insurmountable, but you can't pretend it isn't a factor.

Best Answer

judging by your picture, you look pretty young, and lets say for example you are 15 and he is 28, then thats wrong, anything over this age iss ok so long as you realise that with that sort of age gap you will never be on the same level!!!

Best Answer

Not if they love each other sincerely and communicate well. Age is just a number if the potential development differences are taken into account. My boyfriend is 17 1/2 years older than me and I love him a lot and he's honest in his feelings too. I think the difference becomes too big when either it causes miscommunication rather than learning from each other, or when it is a problem. If you are in an age gap relationship and feel the need to ask if it's okay, it either isn't ok or you need to stop caring so much what others think. Just my opinion - hope it helps.

Best Answer

As long as both parties are consenting adults, I don't think the age difference matters.

Best Answer

it depends on the people

Best Answer

I think it depends on the couple...My husband and I are 12 1/2 years apart...We have a good relationship....I am an old soul and he is young at heart...so I guess that makes us teenagers together...LOL

Best Answer

No, not too great a difference if the man is older and the girl is over 21, or the woman is older and the boy is over 30. Way more weirdness ensues when the predator type is the woman.

Best Answer

I totally ignore this question, if you both involved in this real love thing, be patient, time can change everything, but I AM curious ,who is that lucky man?

Best Answer