saoudsaoud21 saoudsaoud21 13-15, M 11 Answers Dec 14, 2012 in Community

for some in connecticut, the world ended today

Best Answer

If we choose to believe in a new beginning then we can choose to create one.

Best Answer

I dont believe and never will, but let's be honest, with whats been going on as of late its time to wipe the slate clean for humanity. I dont think we can go much higher without getting worse.

Best Answer

It's the 'end' of nothing. When will people get it right? It's the way they counted time. If your that concerned, go to http://www.skepdic.com/maya.html and 'educate' yourself a little. Of course, now that we have a fool in the white house and a bunch of crazy a-rabs playing with nukes - well, I guess anything can happen.

Best Answer

honestly, i dont think anything will happen on this day. i mean there have been PLENTY of predictions that the world will end since people started walking on the earth. that day will probably be the most annoying day ever. so, in the meantime, while people are panicking about it, i'll be sitting in my room making plans for next year.

Best Answer

Neither..it's a date..it's relative and arbitrary and only has as much meaning as you want to invest in it.

Best Answer

NO! I have a feeling many people are going to start spending all their money buying and doing stupid things. Therefore, leading to the end of the world. Not necessarily on 12/21/12.

Best Answer

It's the future until it becomes the present and then fades to the past. No different than right now really.

Best Answer